'Melissa and Joey' 1.10 Preview: In Lennox We Trust
"Melissa & Joey" will be marred by lies and secrets. Next week in the episode called "In Lennox We Trust", Mel and Joe suspect that Lennox is lying to them and Mel's secret got leaked on Twitter.
"Melissa & Joey" airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC Family. The network which recently canceled "Huge" reportedly has a good faith in the sitcom that they would put more episodes order. There will be 10 to 12 additional episodes that will bring the total of season 1 to around 22 to 24.
On another news, Joe's brother will finally be introduced in an upcoming episode called "The Other Longo". The show did not look far beyond Joey Lawrence's real-life brother Matthew Lawrence to play the visiting sibling. The episode would air on November 2. TV Guide said Joey is also interested in bringing his other brother Andrew Lawrence to the show at some point, possibly playing Lenox's love interest.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'