'Melissa and Joey' 1.10 Preview: In Lennox We Trust
"Melissa & Joey" will be marred by lies and secrets. Next week in the episode called "In Lennox We Trust", Mel and Joe suspect that Lennox is lying to them and Mel's secret got leaked on Twitter.
"Melissa & Joey" airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC Family. The network which recently canceled "Huge" reportedly has a good faith in the sitcom that they would put more episodes order. There will be 10 to 12 additional episodes that will bring the total of season 1 to around 22 to 24.
On another news, Joe's brother will finally be introduced in an upcoming episode called "The Other Longo". The show did not look far beyond Joey Lawrence's real-life brother Matthew Lawrence to play the visiting sibling. The episode would air on November 2. TV Guide said Joey is also interested in bringing his other brother Andrew Lawrence to the show at some point, possibly playing Lenox's love interest.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding