'Melissa and Joey' 1.10 Preview: In Lennox We Trust
"Melissa & Joey" will be marred by lies and secrets. Next week in the episode called "In Lennox We Trust", Mel and Joe suspect that Lennox is lying to them and Mel's secret got leaked on Twitter.
"Melissa & Joey" airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC Family. The network which recently canceled "Huge" reportedly has a good faith in the sitcom that they would put more episodes order. There will be 10 to 12 additional episodes that will bring the total of season 1 to around 22 to 24.
On another news, Joe's brother will finally be introduced in an upcoming episode called "The Other Longo". The show did not look far beyond Joey Lawrence's real-life brother Matthew Lawrence to play the visiting sibling. The episode would air on November 2. TV Guide said Joey is also interested in bringing his other brother Andrew Lawrence to the show at some point, possibly playing Lenox's love interest.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3