'Melissa and Joey' 1.10 Preview: In Lennox We Trust
"Melissa & Joey" will be marred by lies and secrets. Next week in the episode called "In Lennox We Trust", Mel and Joe suspect that Lennox is lying to them and Mel's secret got leaked on Twitter.
"Melissa & Joey" airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC Family. The network which recently canceled "Huge" reportedly has a good faith in the sitcom that they would put more episodes order. There will be 10 to 12 additional episodes that will bring the total of season 1 to around 22 to 24.
On another news, Joe's brother will finally be introduced in an upcoming episode called "The Other Longo". The show did not look far beyond Joey Lawrence's real-life brother Matthew Lawrence to play the visiting sibling. The episode would air on November 2. TV Guide said Joey is also interested in bringing his other brother Andrew Lawrence to the show at some point, possibly playing Lenox's love interest.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?