'Melissa and Joey' 1.10 Preview: In Lennox We Trust
"Melissa & Joey" will be marred by lies and secrets. Next week in the episode called "In Lennox We Trust", Mel and Joe suspect that Lennox is lying to them and Mel's secret got leaked on Twitter.
"Melissa & Joey" airs every Tuesday at 8/7c on ABC Family. The network which recently canceled "Huge" reportedly has a good faith in the sitcom that they would put more episodes order. There will be 10 to 12 additional episodes that will bring the total of season 1 to around 22 to 24.
On another news, Joe's brother will finally be introduced in an upcoming episode called "The Other Longo". The show did not look far beyond Joey Lawrence's real-life brother Matthew Lawrence to play the visiting sibling. The episode would air on November 2. TV Guide said Joey is also interested in bringing his other brother Andrew Lawrence to the show at some point, possibly playing Lenox's love interest.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal