Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger Cross the Border in 'Inhale' Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first trailer for "Inhale" starring Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger as a couple who is struggling to save their daughter Chloe. Chloe is diagnosed with a rare degenerative condition and is in mortal need of a lung transplant.
When her health worsens, Mulroney's Paul Stanton with the help of his wife, Kruger's Diane, goes to Mexico to buy an illegal lung. As a District Attorney and a father, Paul is forced to choose between saving the lives of hundreds of children being murdered for their organs or saving his daughter's life.
Mia Stallard is cast as Chloe with Rosanna Arquette, Sam Shepard, Jordi Molla and Vincent Perez joining the cast ensemble. Baltasar Kormakur serves behind the lens for this drama thriller, which will still present some action scenes. "Inhale" will be dropped in limited U.S. theaters on October 22.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked