Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger Cross the Border in 'Inhale' Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first trailer for "Inhale" starring Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger as a couple who is struggling to save their daughter Chloe. Chloe is diagnosed with a rare degenerative condition and is in mortal need of a lung transplant.
When her health worsens, Mulroney's Paul Stanton with the help of his wife, Kruger's Diane, goes to Mexico to buy an illegal lung. As a District Attorney and a father, Paul is forced to choose between saving the lives of hundreds of children being murdered for their organs or saving his daughter's life.
Mia Stallard is cast as Chloe with Rosanna Arquette, Sam Shepard, Jordi Molla and Vincent Perez joining the cast ensemble. Baltasar Kormakur serves behind the lens for this drama thriller, which will still present some action scenes. "Inhale" will be dropped in limited U.S. theaters on October 22.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist