Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger Cross the Border in 'Inhale' Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first trailer for "Inhale" starring Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger as a couple who is struggling to save their daughter Chloe. Chloe is diagnosed with a rare degenerative condition and is in mortal need of a lung transplant.
When her health worsens, Mulroney's Paul Stanton with the help of his wife, Kruger's Diane, goes to Mexico to buy an illegal lung. As a District Attorney and a father, Paul is forced to choose between saving the lives of hundreds of children being murdered for their organs or saving his daughter's life.
Mia Stallard is cast as Chloe with Rosanna Arquette, Sam Shepard, Jordi Molla and Vincent Perez joining the cast ensemble. Baltasar Kormakur serves behind the lens for this drama thriller, which will still present some action scenes. "Inhale" will be dropped in limited U.S. theaters on October 22.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs