Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger Cross the Border in 'Inhale' Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first trailer for "Inhale" starring Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger as a couple who is struggling to save their daughter Chloe. Chloe is diagnosed with a rare degenerative condition and is in mortal need of a lung transplant.
When her health worsens, Mulroney's Paul Stanton with the help of his wife, Kruger's Diane, goes to Mexico to buy an illegal lung. As a District Attorney and a father, Paul is forced to choose between saving the lives of hundreds of children being murdered for their organs or saving his daughter's life.
Mia Stallard is cast as Chloe with Rosanna Arquette, Sam Shepard, Jordi Molla and Vincent Perez joining the cast ensemble. Baltasar Kormakur serves behind the lens for this drama thriller, which will still present some action scenes. "Inhale" will be dropped in limited U.S. theaters on October 22.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame