Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger Cross the Border in 'Inhale' Trailer
Yahoo! Movies has got its hand on the first trailer for "Inhale" starring Dermot Mulroney and Diane Kruger as a couple who is struggling to save their daughter Chloe. Chloe is diagnosed with a rare degenerative condition and is in mortal need of a lung transplant.
When her health worsens, Mulroney's Paul Stanton with the help of his wife, Kruger's Diane, goes to Mexico to buy an illegal lung. As a District Attorney and a father, Paul is forced to choose between saving the lives of hundreds of children being murdered for their organs or saving his daughter's life.
Mia Stallard is cast as Chloe with Rosanna Arquette, Sam Shepard, Jordi Molla and Vincent Perez joining the cast ensemble. Baltasar Kormakur serves behind the lens for this drama thriller, which will still present some action scenes. "Inhale" will be dropped in limited U.S. theaters on October 22.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special