Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Publicly Holding Hands
Rachel McAdams and Welsh actor Michael Sheen have finally taken their romance public. The two, who are romantically linked for the past two months, calmly walked hand-in-hand in the College Street area in Toronto, Canada on Sunday, October 3.
Despite the swirling romance rumor, Rachel and Michael seemingly didn't mind having cameras taking pictures of their romantic Toronto stroll. At one point, the "Sherlock Holmes" actress was seen giggling while putting her hand behind the "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" actor's back.
Rachel and Michael, who first met at a party of his film "Beautiful Boy", have been spotted getting cozy in cafes in the past few weeks. The new couple will be seen starring together in upcoming romance movie "Midnight in Paris" which is slated for 2011 release.
Rachel McAdams was previously engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling. They ended their romance in 2007. Two years later, she was in relationship with actor Josh Lucas for four months. Michael Sheen, in the meantime, has 11-year-old daughter Lily Mo Sheen from past relationship with Kate Beckinsale.
More Rachel McAdams News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'