Rachel McAdams and Michael Sheen Publicly Holding Hands
Rachel McAdams and Welsh actor Michael Sheen have finally taken their romance public. The two, who are romantically linked for the past two months, calmly walked hand-in-hand in the College Street area in Toronto, Canada on Sunday, October 3.
Despite the swirling romance rumor, Rachel and Michael seemingly didn't mind having cameras taking pictures of their romantic Toronto stroll. At one point, the "Sherlock Holmes" actress was seen giggling while putting her hand behind the "Underworld: Rise of the Lycans" actor's back.
Rachel and Michael, who first met at a party of his film "Beautiful Boy", have been spotted getting cozy in cafes in the past few weeks. The new couple will be seen starring together in upcoming romance movie "Midnight in Paris" which is slated for 2011 release.
Rachel McAdams was previously engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling. They ended their romance in 2007. Two years later, she was in relationship with actor Josh Lucas for four months. Michael Sheen, in the meantime, has 11-year-old daughter Lily Mo Sheen from past relationship with Kate Beckinsale.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'