Photo Calls: Stars of 'Mad Men', 'Walking Dead' and More at 2010 MIPCOM
Jon Hamm and co-star Elisabeth Moss marked the first red carpet event of 2010 MIPCOM at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France on Tuesday, October 5 morning. The "Mad Men" stars were there in support of the show's foreign market sales. One of the fourth season's episodes was screened to global buyers who will enable the show to be watched in over 120 countries.
"It's tremendously surprising and very humbling," Hamm told THR. "But it's also tremendous validation of something that we are very proud of." He too, was surprised at the level of interest, saying "Tonight we're screening an episode from the fourth season, and we've had a lot of people coming up to us and saying, 'Oh, my God. I love your show - I'm from Brazil, I'm from Mexico, I'm from Denmark.' It's jarring even because you never think of the show being felt in places as far away."
Moss chimed in, "The things the characters are going through, the people that they are, their secrets, problems, and relationships are all universal no matter what decade it is and what country it is. I think that's ultimately what has carried the show for four seasons."
MIPCOM is held between October 4 and 8. Other cast ensemble who have attended the event are those from "Haven", "The Walking Dead", "Goodnight for Justice" and "Gene Simmons Family Jewels". Expected to make appearance in the days to come are stars of "The Event" and "No Ordinary Family".
Gene Simmons Family Jewels:
Goodnight for Justice:
The Walking Dead:
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up