Photo Calls: Stars of 'Mad Men', 'Walking Dead' and More at 2010 MIPCOM
Jon Hamm and co-star Elisabeth Moss marked the first red carpet event of 2010 MIPCOM at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes, France on Tuesday, October 5 morning. The "Mad Men" stars were there in support of the show's foreign market sales. One of the fourth season's episodes was screened to global buyers who will enable the show to be watched in over 120 countries.
"It's tremendously surprising and very humbling," Hamm told THR. "But it's also tremendous validation of something that we are very proud of." He too, was surprised at the level of interest, saying "Tonight we're screening an episode from the fourth season, and we've had a lot of people coming up to us and saying, 'Oh, my God. I love your show - I'm from Brazil, I'm from Mexico, I'm from Denmark.' It's jarring even because you never think of the show being felt in places as far away."
Moss chimed in, "The things the characters are going through, the people that they are, their secrets, problems, and relationships are all universal no matter what decade it is and what country it is. I think that's ultimately what has carried the show for four seasons."
MIPCOM is held between October 4 and 8. Other cast ensemble who have attended the event are those from "Haven", "The Walking Dead", "Goodnight for Justice" and "Gene Simmons Family Jewels". Expected to make appearance in the days to come are stars of "The Event" and "No Ordinary Family".
Gene Simmons Family Jewels:
Goodnight for Justice:
The Walking Dead:
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3