Lisa Rinna Feels 'Fantastic' After Reducing the Size of Upper Lip
Lisa Rinna has surgically reduced the size of her silicone plumped lip. To People, the 47-year-old actress revealed why she decided that it was time to go under the knife, reasoning "My lips started to define who I am. That bothered me."
Last year, Rinna publicly admitted that her upper lip wasn't natural and it was the result of a silicon injection back in 1986. And the "Dancing with the Stars" alum revealed that public reaction over her revelation has shocked her, saying "I took a big hit for being honest. It gave everyone online permission to lambaste me. It hurt my feelings."
Despite the last reaction, Rinna claimed she's happy with her second lip surgery. The "Melrose Place" star said, "It doesn't matter what other people think. I did it for myself." She further shared that her lips no longer felt "bumpy and uneven," gushing, "My lip has no lumps! It's smooth."
Though so, Rinna's mouth is still swollen from the procedure before fully healing in six months. Rinna, whose new reality TV series "Harry Loves Lisa" will be aired on TVLand starting October 6 at 10 P.M., said, "It's a work in progress. But I feel fantastic."
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting