Lisa Rinna Feels 'Fantastic' After Reducing the Size of Upper Lip
Lisa Rinna has surgically reduced the size of her silicone plumped lip. To People, the 47-year-old actress revealed why she decided that it was time to go under the knife, reasoning "My lips started to define who I am. That bothered me."
Last year, Rinna publicly admitted that her upper lip wasn't natural and it was the result of a silicon injection back in 1986. And the "Dancing with the Stars" alum revealed that public reaction over her revelation has shocked her, saying "I took a big hit for being honest. It gave everyone online permission to lambaste me. It hurt my feelings."
Despite the last reaction, Rinna claimed she's happy with her second lip surgery. The "Melrose Place" star said, "It doesn't matter what other people think. I did it for myself." She further shared that her lips no longer felt "bumpy and uneven," gushing, "My lip has no lumps! It's smooth."
Though so, Rinna's mouth is still swollen from the procedure before fully healing in six months. Rinna, whose new reality TV series "Harry Loves Lisa" will be aired on TVLand starting October 6 at 10 P.M., said, "It's a work in progress. But I feel fantastic."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns