Lisa Rinna Feels 'Fantastic' After Reducing the Size of Upper Lip
Lisa Rinna has surgically reduced the size of her silicone plumped lip. To People, the 47-year-old actress revealed why she decided that it was time to go under the knife, reasoning "My lips started to define who I am. That bothered me."
Last year, Rinna publicly admitted that her upper lip wasn't natural and it was the result of a silicon injection back in 1986. And the "Dancing with the Stars" alum revealed that public reaction over her revelation has shocked her, saying "I took a big hit for being honest. It gave everyone online permission to lambaste me. It hurt my feelings."
Despite the last reaction, Rinna claimed she's happy with her second lip surgery. The "Melrose Place" star said, "It doesn't matter what other people think. I did it for myself." She further shared that her lips no longer felt "bumpy and uneven," gushing, "My lip has no lumps! It's smooth."
Though so, Rinna's mouth is still swollen from the procedure before fully healing in six months. Rinna, whose new reality TV series "Harry Loves Lisa" will be aired on TVLand starting October 6 at 10 P.M., said, "It's a work in progress. But I feel fantastic."
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'