Lisa Rinna Feels 'Fantastic' After Reducing the Size of Upper Lip
Lisa Rinna has surgically reduced the size of her silicone plumped lip. To People, the 47-year-old actress revealed why she decided that it was time to go under the knife, reasoning "My lips started to define who I am. That bothered me."
Last year, Rinna publicly admitted that her upper lip wasn't natural and it was the result of a silicon injection back in 1986. And the "Dancing with the Stars" alum revealed that public reaction over her revelation has shocked her, saying "I took a big hit for being honest. It gave everyone online permission to lambaste me. It hurt my feelings."
Despite the last reaction, Rinna claimed she's happy with her second lip surgery. The "Melrose Place" star said, "It doesn't matter what other people think. I did it for myself." She further shared that her lips no longer felt "bumpy and uneven," gushing, "My lip has no lumps! It's smooth."
Though so, Rinna's mouth is still swollen from the procedure before fully healing in six months. Rinna, whose new reality TV series "Harry Loves Lisa" will be aired on TVLand starting October 6 at 10 P.M., said, "It's a work in progress. But I feel fantastic."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked