Lisa Rinna Feels 'Fantastic' After Reducing the Size of Upper Lip
Lisa Rinna has surgically reduced the size of her silicone plumped lip. To People, the 47-year-old actress revealed why she decided that it was time to go under the knife, reasoning "My lips started to define who I am. That bothered me."
Last year, Rinna publicly admitted that her upper lip wasn't natural and it was the result of a silicon injection back in 1986. And the "Dancing with the Stars" alum revealed that public reaction over her revelation has shocked her, saying "I took a big hit for being honest. It gave everyone online permission to lambaste me. It hurt my feelings."
Despite the last reaction, Rinna claimed she's happy with her second lip surgery. The "Melrose Place" star said, "It doesn't matter what other people think. I did it for myself." She further shared that her lips no longer felt "bumpy and uneven," gushing, "My lip has no lumps! It's smooth."
Though so, Rinna's mouth is still swollen from the procedure before fully healing in six months. Rinna, whose new reality TV series "Harry Loves Lisa" will be aired on TVLand starting October 6 at 10 P.M., said, "It's a work in progress. But I feel fantastic."
More Lisa Rinna News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed