Video: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Leaving From Dinner Date
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might soon come clean about the nature of their relationship now that they have been spotted in several outings together. And on Monday night, October 4, the hush hush couple was again seen together at Los Angeles Italian restaurant Ago on Melrose, Us Magazine reported.
When Robert and Kristen, both in their black jackets, left the restaurant, they kept their heads down as they learned that paparazzi have waited for them. The Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series kept her head low beneath her hood while refusing to flash a smile to the cameras. The rumored lovers then left together in a cab.
According to the site, Robert and Kristen continued their Ago dinner date by stopping at SoHo House. An eyewitness revealed that at one point, the 20-year-old beauty was seen "sitting on his lap". The spy added, "It was a snuggle fest!"
An insider claimed Robert actually wants to be more open about their romance while Kristen dismissed the idea. The source said, "Kristen is bossy and very tough with him. I think he likes that."
The Ago dinner date came after Robert and Kristen were spotted at SoHo House in West Hollywood on Saturday night, October 2. During that time, the two were said "staring at each other throughout dinner and kept stealing quick kisses from one another during the night," with Robert putting his arm "around her for most of dinner."
Robert and Kristen Leaving Ago:
More Robert Pattinson News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna