Margaret Cho Axed From 'Dancing with the Stars'
The contestant who brought "much laughter" to "Dancing with the Stars" is eliminated. Comedienne Margaret Cho went home in the third week where she danced about coming out as gay in storytelling theme. Her Samba did not manage to pull high score, collecting only 16 out of 30, because she lost control of the choreography in the middle of the routine.
Cho shed a tear after her name was called as the eliminated one. "I was surprised because I had the best teacher," she said. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to dance." Her dancing partner Louis Van Amstel in return said, "I love you and our journey hasn't finished."
Cho was in the bottom four along with The Situation, Florence Henderson and Bristol Palin. The saved ones would be dancing either Rumba or Argentine Tango in the Acoustic Week next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set