Margaret Cho Axed From 'Dancing with the Stars'
The contestant who brought "much laughter" to "Dancing with the Stars" is eliminated. Comedienne Margaret Cho went home in the third week where she danced about coming out as gay in storytelling theme. Her Samba did not manage to pull high score, collecting only 16 out of 30, because she lost control of the choreography in the middle of the routine.
Cho shed a tear after her name was called as the eliminated one. "I was surprised because I had the best teacher," she said. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to dance." Her dancing partner Louis Van Amstel in return said, "I love you and our journey hasn't finished."
Cho was in the bottom four along with The Situation, Florence Henderson and Bristol Palin. The saved ones would be dancing either Rumba or Argentine Tango in the Acoustic Week next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years