Margaret Cho Axed From 'Dancing with the Stars'
The contestant who brought "much laughter" to "Dancing with the Stars" is eliminated. Comedienne Margaret Cho went home in the third week where she danced about coming out as gay in storytelling theme. Her Samba did not manage to pull high score, collecting only 16 out of 30, because she lost control of the choreography in the middle of the routine.
Cho shed a tear after her name was called as the eliminated one. "I was surprised because I had the best teacher," she said. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to dance." Her dancing partner Louis Van Amstel in return said, "I love you and our journey hasn't finished."
Cho was in the bottom four along with The Situation, Florence Henderson and Bristol Palin. The saved ones would be dancing either Rumba or Argentine Tango in the Acoustic Week next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie