Margaret Cho Axed From 'Dancing with the Stars'
The contestant who brought "much laughter" to "Dancing with the Stars" is eliminated. Comedienne Margaret Cho went home in the third week where she danced about coming out as gay in storytelling theme. Her Samba did not manage to pull high score, collecting only 16 out of 30, because she lost control of the choreography in the middle of the routine.
Cho shed a tear after her name was called as the eliminated one. "I was surprised because I had the best teacher," she said. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to dance." Her dancing partner Louis Van Amstel in return said, "I love you and our journey hasn't finished."
Cho was in the bottom four along with The Situation, Florence Henderson and Bristol Palin. The saved ones would be dancing either Rumba or Argentine Tango in the Acoustic Week next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash