Margaret Cho Axed From 'Dancing with the Stars'
The contestant who brought "much laughter" to "Dancing with the Stars" is eliminated. Comedienne Margaret Cho went home in the third week where she danced about coming out as gay in storytelling theme. Her Samba did not manage to pull high score, collecting only 16 out of 30, because she lost control of the choreography in the middle of the routine.
Cho shed a tear after her name was called as the eliminated one. "I was surprised because I had the best teacher," she said. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to dance." Her dancing partner Louis Van Amstel in return said, "I love you and our journey hasn't finished."
Cho was in the bottom four along with The Situation, Florence Henderson and Bristol Palin. The saved ones would be dancing either Rumba or Argentine Tango in the Acoustic Week next week.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour