Rumer Willis Splits From Actor Boyfriend Micah Alberti
It turned out that Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are not the only ones who have a relationship issue in the family. Demi's daughter from her previous relationship with Bruce Willis, Rumer Willis, has recently ended her romance with actor boyfriend Micah Alberti, People reported.
A source close to Rumer and Micah revealed to the site that the then couple "decided it wasn't working. They're moving on." Though the exact detail on why Rumer and Micah decided to end their two-year relationship has not yet been revealed, an insider told Life & Style Rumer "is very upset."
And Rumer apparently wanted to move on from the split by spending more time with her pals. She was spotted at Tao in Las Vegas on Saturday, October 2. The insider confirmed, "She went to Las Vegas this past weekend with a few friends to try to cheer up and have fun, but she's very sensitive about the breakup."
And during the Las Vegas time, Rumer was reportedly accompanied by "Glee" stars Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet. An onlooker told People, "Rumer was bouncing around the club having a great time just dancing," adding "Chord was flirtatious with Rumer."
Another eyewitness additionally told Life & Style, "She spent a few minutes talking to Chord Overstreet, the new cast member on 'Glee'." Rumer and Chord were said just chatting a few minutes and going their separate ways.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic