Rumer Willis Splits From Actor Boyfriend Micah Alberti
It turned out that Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are not the only ones who have a relationship issue in the family. Demi's daughter from her previous relationship with Bruce Willis, Rumer Willis, has recently ended her romance with actor boyfriend Micah Alberti, People reported.
A source close to Rumer and Micah revealed to the site that the then couple "decided it wasn't working. They're moving on." Though the exact detail on why Rumer and Micah decided to end their two-year relationship has not yet been revealed, an insider told Life & Style Rumer "is very upset."
And Rumer apparently wanted to move on from the split by spending more time with her pals. She was spotted at Tao in Las Vegas on Saturday, October 2. The insider confirmed, "She went to Las Vegas this past weekend with a few friends to try to cheer up and have fun, but she's very sensitive about the breakup."
And during the Las Vegas time, Rumer was reportedly accompanied by "Glee" stars Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet. An onlooker told People, "Rumer was bouncing around the club having a great time just dancing," adding "Chord was flirtatious with Rumer."
Another eyewitness additionally told Life & Style, "She spent a few minutes talking to Chord Overstreet, the new cast member on 'Glee'." Rumer and Chord were said just chatting a few minutes and going their separate ways.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March