'Glee' 2.04 Preview: Duets
Will pits the members of "Glee" club against each other for "Duets" next week. Finn and Rachel plan to throw the competition so that Sam can have a shot at winning. Meanwhile, a love triangle between Mike, Tina and Artie develops.
Based on the preview, Finn and Rachel would pair up for Elton John and Kiki Dee's "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" while Mercedes and Santana team up in Ike Turner and Tina Turner's "River Deep - Mountain High". Kurt in the meantime would do a solo duet, dividing himself into two and singing "Le Jazz Hot!". Sam is partnering with Quinn while Tina is collaborating with Mike.
"Duets" airs October 12 on FOX. The episode after that would be the highly-anticipated "The Rocky Horror Glee Show".
On another news, it has just been revealed that the show would tackle a social issue that has bothered America lately. Taking the cue from gay teen Tyler Clementi who jumped to the river after his roommate secretly made a tape of his sexual encounter with a boy, there will be an episode about gay suicide.
"[Show creator] Ryan [Murphy] wants to do an episode about it, which I think is very smart of him," Matthew Morrison told E! Online. "As a cast I don't know much we can do. That's why I think an episode would be great... Ryan is very current with staying on the times, so I think it would be this season if it were to happen."
Kevin McHale chimed in, "It's sad that it's taken these past few weeks and horrible tragedies to really let people know what's going on. I think being in our position and Ryan taking that on is great. Hopefully we can move the general public and let the kids and the parents watching the show know that everybody deserves to be loved."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy