'Glee' 2.04 Preview: Duets
Will pits the members of "Glee" club against each other for "Duets" next week. Finn and Rachel plan to throw the competition so that Sam can have a shot at winning. Meanwhile, a love triangle between Mike, Tina and Artie develops.
Based on the preview, Finn and Rachel would pair up for Elton John and Kiki Dee's "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" while Mercedes and Santana team up in Ike Turner and Tina Turner's "River Deep - Mountain High". Kurt in the meantime would do a solo duet, dividing himself into two and singing "Le Jazz Hot!". Sam is partnering with Quinn while Tina is collaborating with Mike.
"Duets" airs October 12 on FOX. The episode after that would be the highly-anticipated "The Rocky Horror Glee Show".
On another news, it has just been revealed that the show would tackle a social issue that has bothered America lately. Taking the cue from gay teen Tyler Clementi who jumped to the river after his roommate secretly made a tape of his sexual encounter with a boy, there will be an episode about gay suicide.
"[Show creator] Ryan [Murphy] wants to do an episode about it, which I think is very smart of him," Matthew Morrison told E! Online. "As a cast I don't know much we can do. That's why I think an episode would be great... Ryan is very current with staying on the times, so I think it would be this season if it were to happen."
Kevin McHale chimed in, "It's sad that it's taken these past few weeks and horrible tragedies to really let people know what's going on. I think being in our position and Ryan taking that on is great. Hopefully we can move the general public and let the kids and the parents watching the show know that everybody deserves to be loved."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics