Video: Justin Bieber Singing 'Baby' at Wedding Party
In between his tight schedule, Justin Bieber still managed to attend the wedding celebration of his guitarist Dan Kanter over the weekend. Wearing a formal suit, the Canadian teen idol couldn't resist entertaining the guests with a live performance.
Bieber grabbed the mic and delivered his hit single "Baby" for the cheering crowd with the groom playing guitar and two female backing vocalists backing him up. He ended his performance by giving Kanter a huge hug and congratulating him for the wedding.
Although Bieber is rumored to have dated Jasmine Villegas whom he has wooed in his several music videos, the 16-year-old singing sensation came to the party with his mother instead. The event was held at the Four Seasons hotel in the Canadian city. On Twitter, he wrote, "congrats to @dankanter and @yaelatner on being such a great couple. good times yesterday. u both rock."
In related news, Justin Bieber is racing to become the first billion views YouTube artist along with Lady GaGa. Both stars are on course to hit one billion views on the video screening website within the next month. GaGa is expected to hit the milestone later this month while Bieber is right behind her and should get there by November 1. Bieber might not be the first to get to one billion views but his "Baby" video is YouTube's most-watched promo.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement