Video: Justin Bieber Singing 'Baby' at Wedding Party
In between his tight schedule, Justin Bieber still managed to attend the wedding celebration of his guitarist Dan Kanter over the weekend. Wearing a formal suit, the Canadian teen idol couldn't resist entertaining the guests with a live performance.
Bieber grabbed the mic and delivered his hit single "Baby" for the cheering crowd with the groom playing guitar and two female backing vocalists backing him up. He ended his performance by giving Kanter a huge hug and congratulating him for the wedding.
Although Bieber is rumored to have dated Jasmine Villegas whom he has wooed in his several music videos, the 16-year-old singing sensation came to the party with his mother instead. The event was held at the Four Seasons hotel in the Canadian city. On Twitter, he wrote, "congrats to @dankanter and @yaelatner on being such a great couple. good times yesterday. u both rock."
In related news, Justin Bieber is racing to become the first billion views YouTube artist along with Lady GaGa. Both stars are on course to hit one billion views on the video screening website within the next month. GaGa is expected to hit the milestone later this month while Bieber is right behind her and should get there by November 1. Bieber might not be the first to get to one billion views but his "Baby" video is YouTube's most-watched promo.
More Justin Bieber News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future