Video: Justin Bieber Singing 'Baby' at Wedding Party
In between his tight schedule, Justin Bieber still managed to attend the wedding celebration of his guitarist Dan Kanter over the weekend. Wearing a formal suit, the Canadian teen idol couldn't resist entertaining the guests with a live performance.
Bieber grabbed the mic and delivered his hit single "Baby" for the cheering crowd with the groom playing guitar and two female backing vocalists backing him up. He ended his performance by giving Kanter a huge hug and congratulating him for the wedding.
Although Bieber is rumored to have dated Jasmine Villegas whom he has wooed in his several music videos, the 16-year-old singing sensation came to the party with his mother instead. The event was held at the Four Seasons hotel in the Canadian city. On Twitter, he wrote, "congrats to @dankanter and @yaelatner on being such a great couple. good times yesterday. u both rock."
In related news, Justin Bieber is racing to become the first billion views YouTube artist along with Lady GaGa. Both stars are on course to hit one billion views on the video screening website within the next month. GaGa is expected to hit the milestone later this month while Bieber is right behind her and should get there by November 1. Bieber might not be the first to get to one billion views but his "Baby" video is YouTube's most-watched promo.
More Justin Bieber News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy