Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Share Affection During SoHo Dinner
Though refusing to come clean about their romance, it doesn't mean that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart won't show affection towards each other during their public outings. And the rumored lovers have shown that they are head over heels for each other when they were spotted having dinner at SoHo House in West Hollywood on Saturday night, October 2, E! Online reported.
An eyewitness told the site that Robert and Kristen "were staring at each other throughout dinner and kept stealing quick kisses from one another during the night," adding that the Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series has shaved his growing beard. The eyewitness further said that Robert didn't feel awkward showing the PDA as he put his arm "around her for most of dinner."
Throughout the evening, Robert and Kristen, who have been romantically linked since they played together in the first installment of the vampire saga, "kept looking at each other and giggling" and "are definitely into each other."
"After dinner, Rob, Kristen and their friends moved to the patio where the group was smoking and the guys were drinking. Everyone was laughing and having a good time together, but you could tell Rob was doting on Kristen and making sure she was comfortable," the eyewitness continued. "They were next to each other everywhere the group went."
The SoHo dinner came after Robert just returned from London while Kristen arrived earlier in Los Angeles after filming her upcoming movie "On the Road". During the outing, Robert's best mate and Kristen's co-star in the film, Tom Sturridge, was also among the around six-person entourage joining them.
Still, having his best mate there didn't make Robert lose his eyes on Kristen. An onlooker additionally told Hollywood Life, "Rob and Tom didn't talk much all night. By looking at them, you wouldn't have known that they are best friends. But, Rob really had no interest in anyone at their table but Kristen. He wanted to show everyone including, pal, Tom Sturridge, that Kristen is his."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal