'Modern Family' Halloween Episode Sneak Peek
"Modern Family" take on Halloween won't be a surprise after all. The cast of the Emmy-winning series have given a sneak peek of what kind of costume they would wear for the special episode which is expected to air later this month.
The cast shot the episode on Monday, October 4 and they were allowed to tease fans via Twitter. "So it looks like no one will be surprised when they see the MODERN FAMILY cast's Halloween costumes when the show airs," tweeted the show's script coordinator Clint McCray.
Sofia Vergara's Gloria will be a witch while her son, Rico Rodriguez's Manny would be Frankenstein. Nolan Gould's Luke is a little professor with bad hair while his parents, Julie Bowen's Claire and Ty Burrell's Phil are living corpses. There are two more images taken from behind presumably that of Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson's characters in costume.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly