'Modern Family' Halloween Episode Sneak Peek
"Modern Family" take on Halloween won't be a surprise after all. The cast of the Emmy-winning series have given a sneak peek of what kind of costume they would wear for the special episode which is expected to air later this month.
The cast shot the episode on Monday, October 4 and they were allowed to tease fans via Twitter. "So it looks like no one will be surprised when they see the MODERN FAMILY cast's Halloween costumes when the show airs," tweeted the show's script coordinator Clint McCray.
Sofia Vergara's Gloria will be a witch while her son, Rico Rodriguez's Manny would be Frankenstein. Nolan Gould's Luke is a little professor with bad hair while his parents, Julie Bowen's Claire and Ty Burrell's Phil are living corpses. There are two more images taken from behind presumably that of Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson's characters in costume.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed