'Modern Family' Halloween Episode Sneak Peek
"Modern Family" take on Halloween won't be a surprise after all. The cast of the Emmy-winning series have given a sneak peek of what kind of costume they would wear for the special episode which is expected to air later this month.
The cast shot the episode on Monday, October 4 and they were allowed to tease fans via Twitter. "So it looks like no one will be surprised when they see the MODERN FAMILY cast's Halloween costumes when the show airs," tweeted the show's script coordinator Clint McCray.
Sofia Vergara's Gloria will be a witch while her son, Rico Rodriguez's Manny would be Frankenstein. Nolan Gould's Luke is a little professor with bad hair while his parents, Julie Bowen's Claire and Ty Burrell's Phil are living corpses. There are two more images taken from behind presumably that of Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson's characters in costume.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'