'Modern Family' Halloween Episode Sneak Peek
"Modern Family" take on Halloween won't be a surprise after all. The cast of the Emmy-winning series have given a sneak peek of what kind of costume they would wear for the special episode which is expected to air later this month.
The cast shot the episode on Monday, October 4 and they were allowed to tease fans via Twitter. "So it looks like no one will be surprised when they see the MODERN FAMILY cast's Halloween costumes when the show airs," tweeted the show's script coordinator Clint McCray.
Sofia Vergara's Gloria will be a witch while her son, Rico Rodriguez's Manny would be Frankenstein. Nolan Gould's Luke is a little professor with bad hair while his parents, Julie Bowen's Claire and Ty Burrell's Phil are living corpses. There are two more images taken from behind presumably that of Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson's characters in costume.
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced