'Modern Family' Halloween Episode Sneak Peek
"Modern Family" take on Halloween won't be a surprise after all. The cast of the Emmy-winning series have given a sneak peek of what kind of costume they would wear for the special episode which is expected to air later this month.
The cast shot the episode on Monday, October 4 and they were allowed to tease fans via Twitter. "So it looks like no one will be surprised when they see the MODERN FAMILY cast's Halloween costumes when the show airs," tweeted the show's script coordinator Clint McCray.
Sofia Vergara's Gloria will be a witch while her son, Rico Rodriguez's Manny would be Frankenstein. Nolan Gould's Luke is a little professor with bad hair while his parents, Julie Bowen's Claire and Ty Burrell's Phil are living corpses. There are two more images taken from behind presumably that of Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson's characters in costume.
More Modern Family News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp