Jennifer Aniston Voted the Most Eligible Single Woman in the World
Despite her unlucky-in-love image, Jennifer Aniston has recently been voted as the most eligible single woman in the world, according to a "60 Minutes"/Vanity Fair poll which was released Monday, October 4. The 41-year-old beauty garnered 29% of the total vote.
Aniston was followed by Halle Berry who recently split from model Gabriel Aubry. The "Catwoman" star landed on the second spot with 21% of the vote. Meanwhile, Elin Nordegren secured the third place with 15% of the vote. She recently finalized her divorce from Tiger Woods following a number of his affairs.
Moreover, 88-year-old Betty White received more votes as the most eligible single woman in the world compared to 24-year-old controversial singer Lady GaGa. White garnered 11% of the votes, landing in the fourth place. GaGa landed the fifth spot with single digit, 5% of votes. Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Elena Kagan, in the meantime, came in last with 4%.
Jennifer Aniston herself has been through several break-ups with fiance Tate Donovan, husband Brad Pitt, model Paul Sculfor, actor Vince Vaughn and singer John Mayer. Though so, Aniston claimed she never feels being "unlucky in love." She once told Vogue, "This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel like I've been unbelievably lucky in love... I'm right where I'm supposed to be."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'