Jennifer Aniston Voted the Most Eligible Single Woman in the World
Despite her unlucky-in-love image, Jennifer Aniston has recently been voted as the most eligible single woman in the world, according to a "60 Minutes"/Vanity Fair poll which was released Monday, October 4. The 41-year-old beauty garnered 29% of the total vote.
Aniston was followed by Halle Berry who recently split from model Gabriel Aubry. The "Catwoman" star landed on the second spot with 21% of the vote. Meanwhile, Elin Nordegren secured the third place with 15% of the vote. She recently finalized her divorce from Tiger Woods following a number of his affairs.
Moreover, 88-year-old Betty White received more votes as the most eligible single woman in the world compared to 24-year-old controversial singer Lady GaGa. White garnered 11% of the votes, landing in the fourth place. GaGa landed the fifth spot with single digit, 5% of votes. Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States Elena Kagan, in the meantime, came in last with 4%.
Jennifer Aniston herself has been through several break-ups with fiance Tate Donovan, husband Brad Pitt, model Paul Sculfor, actor Vince Vaughn and singer John Mayer. Though so, Aniston claimed she never feels being "unlucky in love." She once told Vogue, "This whole 'Poor lonely Jen' thing, this idea that I'm so unlucky in love? I actually feel like I've been unbelievably lucky in love... I'm right where I'm supposed to be."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'