'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' October 11 Previews
Next week on "90210", a pregnant Jen seeks to hire a new assistant and Debbie applies for the job. Debbie gets the position and her first task is to deliver Jen to hospital for labor. Meanwhile, Dixon fears for his life and pushes Ivy away, leading her straight into the arms of Oscar.
Silver, Naomi and Adrianna craft a plan to seduce Mr. Cannon and prove that he raped Naomi, but they underestimate his ability to control the situation. Teddy and Ian are forced to do manual labor as punishment for fighting. "Catch Me If You Cannon" airs October 11 at 8/7c.
Following "90210" in the next hour, "Gossip Girl" begins with "Goodbye, Columbia" where a rumor is spread via texts. An anonymous Gossip Girl blast starts a very damaging rumor about one of Columbia's new students, Serena.
On her path to greatness, Blair decides to take a class with a powerful businesswoman, Martha, who is guest-lecturing at Columbia, but a mysterious fellow student thwarts her plans to secure the prized position as Martha's assistant.
- Gossip Girl
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video