'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' October 11 Previews
Next week on "90210", a pregnant Jen seeks to hire a new assistant and Debbie applies for the job. Debbie gets the position and her first task is to deliver Jen to hospital for labor. Meanwhile, Dixon fears for his life and pushes Ivy away, leading her straight into the arms of Oscar.
Silver, Naomi and Adrianna craft a plan to seduce Mr. Cannon and prove that he raped Naomi, but they underestimate his ability to control the situation. Teddy and Ian are forced to do manual labor as punishment for fighting. "Catch Me If You Cannon" airs October 11 at 8/7c.
Following "90210" in the next hour, "Gossip Girl" begins with "Goodbye, Columbia" where a rumor is spread via texts. An anonymous Gossip Girl blast starts a very damaging rumor about one of Columbia's new students, Serena.
On her path to greatness, Blair decides to take a class with a powerful businesswoman, Martha, who is guest-lecturing at Columbia, but a mysterious fellow student thwarts her plans to secure the prized position as Martha's assistant.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert