'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' October 11 Previews
Next week on "90210", a pregnant Jen seeks to hire a new assistant and Debbie applies for the job. Debbie gets the position and her first task is to deliver Jen to hospital for labor. Meanwhile, Dixon fears for his life and pushes Ivy away, leading her straight into the arms of Oscar.
Silver, Naomi and Adrianna craft a plan to seduce Mr. Cannon and prove that he raped Naomi, but they underestimate his ability to control the situation. Teddy and Ian are forced to do manual labor as punishment for fighting. "Catch Me If You Cannon" airs October 11 at 8/7c.
Following "90210" in the next hour, "Gossip Girl" begins with "Goodbye, Columbia" where a rumor is spread via texts. An anonymous Gossip Girl blast starts a very damaging rumor about one of Columbia's new students, Serena.
On her path to greatness, Blair decides to take a class with a powerful businesswoman, Martha, who is guest-lecturing at Columbia, but a mysterious fellow student thwarts her plans to secure the prized position as Martha's assistant.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo