'90210' and 'Gossip Girl' October 11 Previews
Next week on "90210", a pregnant Jen seeks to hire a new assistant and Debbie applies for the job. Debbie gets the position and her first task is to deliver Jen to hospital for labor. Meanwhile, Dixon fears for his life and pushes Ivy away, leading her straight into the arms of Oscar.
Silver, Naomi and Adrianna craft a plan to seduce Mr. Cannon and prove that he raped Naomi, but they underestimate his ability to control the situation. Teddy and Ian are forced to do manual labor as punishment for fighting. "Catch Me If You Cannon" airs October 11 at 8/7c.
Following "90210" in the next hour, "Gossip Girl" begins with "Goodbye, Columbia" where a rumor is spread via texts. An anonymous Gossip Girl blast starts a very damaging rumor about one of Columbia's new students, Serena.
On her path to greatness, Blair decides to take a class with a powerful businesswoman, Martha, who is guest-lecturing at Columbia, but a mysterious fellow student thwarts her plans to secure the prized position as Martha's assistant.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media