Sneak Peek to 'Right Thru Me' Video Sees Nicki Minaj Fighting With Her Man
Beside "Check It Out" clip she shot with will.i.am, Nicki Minaj also has another music video to look forward to. It's filmed to support her single "Right Thru Me" and will explore the "boy-and-girl relationship drama" which was already teased in a behind-the-scene footage.
Coming out via Entertainment Tonight, the sneak peek opens with upset Minaj yelling at her on-screen boyfriend. "[It has] all of the intimate stuff as well as the fighting as well as the self-reflecting type stuff," she explained more about the concept. "It's basically just a love story told from the perspective of a very hard girl who doesn't want to give in but she has to."
Of the song itself, she said the track is very personal to her. She added, "I haven't spoken about an authentic relationship since I've come out. So this is my first time where I'm speaking about something very, very authentic that everyone in the world can relate to."
"Not everybody is rich, not everyone likes jewelry, not everybody likes playing dress-up, but everyone has been in a relationship at some point in their lives, so when you hear a relationship song, it's like, you react."
"Right Thru Me" is taken from Nicki Minaj's debut album "Pink Friday" which is set for November 23 U.S. release.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks