Sneak Peek to 'Right Thru Me' Video Sees Nicki Minaj Fighting With Her Man
Beside "Check It Out" clip she shot with will.i.am, Nicki Minaj also has another music video to look forward to. It's filmed to support her single "Right Thru Me" and will explore the "boy-and-girl relationship drama" which was already teased in a behind-the-scene footage.
Coming out via Entertainment Tonight, the sneak peek opens with upset Minaj yelling at her on-screen boyfriend. "[It has] all of the intimate stuff as well as the fighting as well as the self-reflecting type stuff," she explained more about the concept. "It's basically just a love story told from the perspective of a very hard girl who doesn't want to give in but she has to."
Of the song itself, she said the track is very personal to her. She added, "I haven't spoken about an authentic relationship since I've come out. So this is my first time where I'm speaking about something very, very authentic that everyone in the world can relate to."
"Not everybody is rich, not everyone likes jewelry, not everybody likes playing dress-up, but everyone has been in a relationship at some point in their lives, so when you hear a relationship song, it's like, you react."
"Right Thru Me" is taken from Nicki Minaj's debut album "Pink Friday" which is set for November 23 U.S. release.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof