Sneak Peek to 'Right Thru Me' Video Sees Nicki Minaj Fighting With Her Man
Beside "Check It Out" clip she shot with will.i.am, Nicki Minaj also has another music video to look forward to. It's filmed to support her single "Right Thru Me" and will explore the "boy-and-girl relationship drama" which was already teased in a behind-the-scene footage.
Coming out via Entertainment Tonight, the sneak peek opens with upset Minaj yelling at her on-screen boyfriend. "[It has] all of the intimate stuff as well as the fighting as well as the self-reflecting type stuff," she explained more about the concept. "It's basically just a love story told from the perspective of a very hard girl who doesn't want to give in but she has to."
Of the song itself, she said the track is very personal to her. She added, "I haven't spoken about an authentic relationship since I've come out. So this is my first time where I'm speaking about something very, very authentic that everyone in the world can relate to."
"Not everybody is rich, not everyone likes jewelry, not everybody likes playing dress-up, but everyone has been in a relationship at some point in their lives, so when you hear a relationship song, it's like, you react."
"Right Thru Me" is taken from Nicki Minaj's debut album "Pink Friday" which is set for November 23 U.S. release.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding