Sneak Peek to 'Right Thru Me' Video Sees Nicki Minaj Fighting With Her Man
Beside "Check It Out" clip she shot with will.i.am, Nicki Minaj also has another music video to look forward to. It's filmed to support her single "Right Thru Me" and will explore the "boy-and-girl relationship drama" which was already teased in a behind-the-scene footage.
Coming out via Entertainment Tonight, the sneak peek opens with upset Minaj yelling at her on-screen boyfriend. "[It has] all of the intimate stuff as well as the fighting as well as the self-reflecting type stuff," she explained more about the concept. "It's basically just a love story told from the perspective of a very hard girl who doesn't want to give in but she has to."
Of the song itself, she said the track is very personal to her. She added, "I haven't spoken about an authentic relationship since I've come out. So this is my first time where I'm speaking about something very, very authentic that everyone in the world can relate to."
"Not everybody is rich, not everyone likes jewelry, not everybody likes playing dress-up, but everyone has been in a relationship at some point in their lives, so when you hear a relationship song, it's like, you react."
"Right Thru Me" is taken from Nicki Minaj's debut album "Pink Friday" which is set for November 23 U.S. release.
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna