Kanye West Upsets Oprah Winfrey After Canceling His Performance
Beside singing on "Saturday Night Live", Kanye West who made headline over the weekend when he chose to omit the lyrics of his song which take aim at "SNL" reportedly was also scheduled to visit "The Oprah Winfrey Show". But, the "Heartless" rapper is rumored to have canceled the gig at the last minute via short email.
According to In Touch, producers of the talk show have arranged a rooftop location for Kanye's performance, while Oprah Winfrey herself "was going to ask Kanye everything" in the interview segment. An insider said "Oprah is not happy" over the cancellation because "all the arrangements had been made."
In related news, Kanye West confirmed that his upcoming studio album will be released across the United States on November 22. "L.A. Reid who's doing a great job at Def Jam. We gone Kill it again on November 22nd!!!!!!!!!! Even with the leaks fam," he tweeted.
Before announcing the release date, Kanye declared his love for "SNL", posting "Saturday night live... The team effort! I couldn't do these things without a team of people with the same goal. To make performance art. Here's the tweet you all knew was coming... Love to SNL and the whole cast!"
More Kanye West News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli