'House M.D.' 7.04: Massage Therapy
In the absence of Thirteen, House is looking for a new doctor and Chase finds a hot one for him. In the next "House M.D.", House gives Chase's new hire a cold welcome, and derived from the casting news, this doctor named Kelly is not going to stay very long. Amber Tamblyn has been tapped to be a recurring character who will be the new member of House's team starting episode 6.
Meanwhile, title to the October 11 episode attributes to Cuddy's discovery of House's personal life. A visit from House's massage therapist forces House and Cuddy to confront the reservations in their relationship.
Medical-wise, when a patient named Margaret McPherson is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro after suffering severe and uncontrollable vomiting, House and the team make unexpected discoveries about her identity as they assess her symptoms. When the symptoms don't improve, the team looks to the patient's medical history to unearth more about her past.
"House M.D." will repeat on Friday 8/7c in the aftermath of "Lone Star" cancellation and "Lie to Me" as well as "Human Target" move to Monday and Wednesday respectively.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair