'House M.D.' 7.04: Massage Therapy
In the absence of Thirteen, House is looking for a new doctor and Chase finds a hot one for him. In the next "House M.D.", House gives Chase's new hire a cold welcome, and derived from the casting news, this doctor named Kelly is not going to stay very long. Amber Tamblyn has been tapped to be a recurring character who will be the new member of House's team starting episode 6.
Meanwhile, title to the October 11 episode attributes to Cuddy's discovery of House's personal life. A visit from House's massage therapist forces House and Cuddy to confront the reservations in their relationship.
Medical-wise, when a patient named Margaret McPherson is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro after suffering severe and uncontrollable vomiting, House and the team make unexpected discoveries about her identity as they assess her symptoms. When the symptoms don't improve, the team looks to the patient's medical history to unearth more about her past.
"House M.D." will repeat on Friday 8/7c in the aftermath of "Lone Star" cancellation and "Lie to Me" as well as "Human Target" move to Monday and Wednesday respectively.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation