'House M.D.' 7.04: Massage Therapy
In the absence of Thirteen, House is looking for a new doctor and Chase finds a hot one for him. In the next "House M.D.", House gives Chase's new hire a cold welcome, and derived from the casting news, this doctor named Kelly is not going to stay very long. Amber Tamblyn has been tapped to be a recurring character who will be the new member of House's team starting episode 6.
Meanwhile, title to the October 11 episode attributes to Cuddy's discovery of House's personal life. A visit from House's massage therapist forces House and Cuddy to confront the reservations in their relationship.
Medical-wise, when a patient named Margaret McPherson is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro after suffering severe and uncontrollable vomiting, House and the team make unexpected discoveries about her identity as they assess her symptoms. When the symptoms don't improve, the team looks to the patient's medical history to unearth more about her past.
"House M.D." will repeat on Friday 8/7c in the aftermath of "Lone Star" cancellation and "Lie to Me" as well as "Human Target" move to Monday and Wednesday respectively.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy