'House M.D.' 7.04: Massage Therapy
In the absence of Thirteen, House is looking for a new doctor and Chase finds a hot one for him. In the next "House M.D.", House gives Chase's new hire a cold welcome, and derived from the casting news, this doctor named Kelly is not going to stay very long. Amber Tamblyn has been tapped to be a recurring character who will be the new member of House's team starting episode 6.
Meanwhile, title to the October 11 episode attributes to Cuddy's discovery of House's personal life. A visit from House's massage therapist forces House and Cuddy to confront the reservations in their relationship.
Medical-wise, when a patient named Margaret McPherson is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro after suffering severe and uncontrollable vomiting, House and the team make unexpected discoveries about her identity as they assess her symptoms. When the symptoms don't improve, the team looks to the patient's medical history to unearth more about her past.
"House M.D." will repeat on Friday 8/7c in the aftermath of "Lone Star" cancellation and "Lie to Me" as well as "Human Target" move to Monday and Wednesday respectively.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic