'House M.D.' 7.04: Massage Therapy
In the absence of Thirteen, House is looking for a new doctor and Chase finds a hot one for him. In the next "House M.D.", House gives Chase's new hire a cold welcome, and derived from the casting news, this doctor named Kelly is not going to stay very long. Amber Tamblyn has been tapped to be a recurring character who will be the new member of House's team starting episode 6.
Meanwhile, title to the October 11 episode attributes to Cuddy's discovery of House's personal life. A visit from House's massage therapist forces House and Cuddy to confront the reservations in their relationship.
Medical-wise, when a patient named Margaret McPherson is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro after suffering severe and uncontrollable vomiting, House and the team make unexpected discoveries about her identity as they assess her symptoms. When the symptoms don't improve, the team looks to the patient's medical history to unearth more about her past.
"House M.D." will repeat on Friday 8/7c in the aftermath of "Lone Star" cancellation and "Lie to Me" as well as "Human Target" move to Monday and Wednesday respectively.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress