'After Love' Video: Brittani Senser and Levi Johnston Playing Couple
Brittani Senser's "After Love" music video has been debuted, featuring Levi Johnston in a situation similar to what happened between him and his ex-fiancee Bristol Palin. Playing couple, Brittani and Levi are seen sharing tender moments before they are driven apart by the young woman's mother.
Although the video has potential to make the Palins mad, Levi is not worried about that. "I don't think we're going to be concerned about what Gov. Palin would want. I think that given the script, he (Johnston) should be able to turn in a good performance," said his attorney Rex Butler.
Bristol herself was upset. She ended her second engagement to Levi soon after finding out that he lied about his involvement in the video. She said, "He told me [his trip to L.A.] was to see some hunting show. but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family."
As for Brittani, the singer who attended 2010 Teen Choice Awards with Levi earlier this year insisted that the video is not about Levi and Bristol. She explained, "Whatever the reason Levi and Bristol broke up, it has nothing to do with the video. The video hadn't been shot when [Bristol] thought it already had been. I feel bad if anybody feels like that was the reason."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!