'After Love' Video: Brittani Senser and Levi Johnston Playing Couple
Brittani Senser's "After Love" music video has been debuted, featuring Levi Johnston in a situation similar to what happened between him and his ex-fiancee Bristol Palin. Playing couple, Brittani and Levi are seen sharing tender moments before they are driven apart by the young woman's mother.
Although the video has potential to make the Palins mad, Levi is not worried about that. "I don't think we're going to be concerned about what Gov. Palin would want. I think that given the script, he (Johnston) should be able to turn in a good performance," said his attorney Rex Butler.
Bristol herself was upset. She ended her second engagement to Levi soon after finding out that he lied about his involvement in the video. She said, "He told me [his trip to L.A.] was to see some hunting show. but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family."
As for Brittani, the singer who attended 2010 Teen Choice Awards with Levi earlier this year insisted that the video is not about Levi and Bristol. She explained, "Whatever the reason Levi and Bristol broke up, it has nothing to do with the video. The video hadn't been shot when [Bristol] thought it already had been. I feel bad if anybody feels like that was the reason."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed