'After Love' Video: Brittani Senser and Levi Johnston Playing Couple
Brittani Senser's "After Love" music video has been debuted, featuring Levi Johnston in a situation similar to what happened between him and his ex-fiancee Bristol Palin. Playing couple, Brittani and Levi are seen sharing tender moments before they are driven apart by the young woman's mother.
Although the video has potential to make the Palins mad, Levi is not worried about that. "I don't think we're going to be concerned about what Gov. Palin would want. I think that given the script, he (Johnston) should be able to turn in a good performance," said his attorney Rex Butler.
Bristol herself was upset. She ended her second engagement to Levi soon after finding out that he lied about his involvement in the video. She said, "He told me [his trip to L.A.] was to see some hunting show. but come to find out it was that music video mocking my family."
As for Brittani, the singer who attended 2010 Teen Choice Awards with Levi earlier this year insisted that the video is not about Levi and Bristol. She explained, "Whatever the reason Levi and Bristol broke up, it has nothing to do with the video. The video hadn't been shot when [Bristol] thought it already had been. I feel bad if anybody feels like that was the reason."
Brittani Senser's "After Love" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival