Lady GaGa Shows Assets Onstage When Performing With Yoko Ono
Lady GaGa has shown her assets during her recent performance with John Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, at the We Are Plastic Ono Band concert on Saturday, October 2. GaGa gave audience a clear view of her rear end as she donned a black bejeweled one-piece jumpsuit and a matching hippie-style headband.
During the concert, which was held at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles in honor of John whose birthday is October 9, GaGa and Yoko collaborated for a song called "The Sun Is Down" which is featured in Yoko's latest album. Other stars who joined the night were Yoko's son Sean Lennon, Jane's Addiction's Perry Farrell, Wu-Tang Clan rapper RZA, Iggy Pop and Mike Watt.
Beside showing her bottoms in her see-through-behind catsuit, GaGa, on the same day, also showed off her rear end when making her way at JFK Airport in New York City. Revealing not only her buttocks, the "Poker Face" hitmaker also almost bared her boobs in her rock-style pilot's uniform.
More Lady GaGa News
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser