Lady GaGa Shows Assets Onstage When Performing With Yoko Ono
Lady GaGa has shown her assets during her recent performance with John Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, at the We Are Plastic Ono Band concert on Saturday, October 2. GaGa gave audience a clear view of her rear end as she donned a black bejeweled one-piece jumpsuit and a matching hippie-style headband.
During the concert, which was held at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles in honor of John whose birthday is October 9, GaGa and Yoko collaborated for a song called "The Sun Is Down" which is featured in Yoko's latest album. Other stars who joined the night were Yoko's son Sean Lennon, Jane's Addiction's Perry Farrell, Wu-Tang Clan rapper RZA, Iggy Pop and Mike Watt.
Beside showing her bottoms in her see-through-behind catsuit, GaGa, on the same day, also showed off her rear end when making her way at JFK Airport in New York City. Revealing not only her buttocks, the "Poker Face" hitmaker also almost bared her boobs in her rock-style pilot's uniform.
More Lady GaGa News
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise