Lady GaGa Shows Assets Onstage When Performing With Yoko Ono
Lady GaGa has shown her assets during her recent performance with John Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, at the We Are Plastic Ono Band concert on Saturday, October 2. GaGa gave audience a clear view of her rear end as she donned a black bejeweled one-piece jumpsuit and a matching hippie-style headband.
During the concert, which was held at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles in honor of John whose birthday is October 9, GaGa and Yoko collaborated for a song called "The Sun Is Down" which is featured in Yoko's latest album. Other stars who joined the night were Yoko's son Sean Lennon, Jane's Addiction's Perry Farrell, Wu-Tang Clan rapper RZA, Iggy Pop and Mike Watt.
Beside showing her bottoms in her see-through-behind catsuit, GaGa, on the same day, also showed off her rear end when making her way at JFK Airport in New York City. Revealing not only her buttocks, the "Poker Face" hitmaker also almost bared her boobs in her rock-style pilot's uniform.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'