Lady GaGa Shows Assets Onstage When Performing With Yoko Ono
Lady GaGa has shown her assets during her recent performance with John Lennon's widow, Yoko Ono, at the We Are Plastic Ono Band concert on Saturday, October 2. GaGa gave audience a clear view of her rear end as she donned a black bejeweled one-piece jumpsuit and a matching hippie-style headband.
During the concert, which was held at the Orpheum Theater in Los Angeles in honor of John whose birthday is October 9, GaGa and Yoko collaborated for a song called "The Sun Is Down" which is featured in Yoko's latest album. Other stars who joined the night were Yoko's son Sean Lennon, Jane's Addiction's Perry Farrell, Wu-Tang Clan rapper RZA, Iggy Pop and Mike Watt.
Beside showing her bottoms in her see-through-behind catsuit, GaGa, on the same day, also showed off her rear end when making her way at JFK Airport in New York City. Revealing not only her buttocks, the "Poker Face" hitmaker also almost bared her boobs in her rock-style pilot's uniform.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding