First Look at Chris Brown's 'Yeah 3x' Music Video
Despite controversy surrounding "Yeah 3x" which has similar beats with Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone", Chris Brown went ahead with promotional effort for the new single. He has recently shot a music video with director Colin Tilley.
Tilley is the same man who directed Brown's action-packed mini movie "12 Strands: Matrix". Unlike the "pay-per-view" clip however, this upcoming one will be filled with dancing-in-the-street footage instead of fighting scenes. And, the fun was already teased in several set pictures.
"Yeah 3x" is expected to appear in Chris Brown's new album "F.A.M.E." which is due "next year or sooner." When first coming out, it made Calvin Harris "choked on [his] cornflakes" due to the similarity with his own track. Although insisting that "stealing is stealing, doesn't matter who you are," he won't take the case to court.
"Of course I'm not going to take it to court?" he tweeted. "What good would that do?! Happy for people to make their own mind up... And those saying I'm doing this for publicity, that's f**king laughable - what I have I got coming out? F**k all! Don't want or need it."
More Chris Brown News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video