First Look at Chris Brown's 'Yeah 3x' Music Video
Despite controversy surrounding "Yeah 3x" which has similar beats with Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone", Chris Brown went ahead with promotional effort for the new single. He has recently shot a music video with director Colin Tilley.
Tilley is the same man who directed Brown's action-packed mini movie "12 Strands: Matrix". Unlike the "pay-per-view" clip however, this upcoming one will be filled with dancing-in-the-street footage instead of fighting scenes. And, the fun was already teased in several set pictures.
"Yeah 3x" is expected to appear in Chris Brown's new album "F.A.M.E." which is due "next year or sooner." When first coming out, it made Calvin Harris "choked on [his] cornflakes" due to the similarity with his own track. Although insisting that "stealing is stealing, doesn't matter who you are," he won't take the case to court.
"Of course I'm not going to take it to court?" he tweeted. "What good would that do?! Happy for people to make their own mind up... And those saying I'm doing this for publicity, that's f**king laughable - what I have I got coming out? F**k all! Don't want or need it."
More Chris Brown News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo