First Look at Chris Brown's 'Yeah 3x' Music Video
Despite controversy surrounding "Yeah 3x" which has similar beats with Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone", Chris Brown went ahead with promotional effort for the new single. He has recently shot a music video with director Colin Tilley.
Tilley is the same man who directed Brown's action-packed mini movie "12 Strands: Matrix". Unlike the "pay-per-view" clip however, this upcoming one will be filled with dancing-in-the-street footage instead of fighting scenes. And, the fun was already teased in several set pictures.
"Yeah 3x" is expected to appear in Chris Brown's new album "F.A.M.E." which is due "next year or sooner." When first coming out, it made Calvin Harris "choked on [his] cornflakes" due to the similarity with his own track. Although insisting that "stealing is stealing, doesn't matter who you are," he won't take the case to court.
"Of course I'm not going to take it to court?" he tweeted. "What good would that do?! Happy for people to make their own mind up... And those saying I'm doing this for publicity, that's f**king laughable - what I have I got coming out? F**k all! Don't want or need it."
More Chris Brown News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video