First Look at Chris Brown's 'Yeah 3x' Music Video
Despite controversy surrounding "Yeah 3x" which has similar beats with Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone", Chris Brown went ahead with promotional effort for the new single. He has recently shot a music video with director Colin Tilley.
Tilley is the same man who directed Brown's action-packed mini movie "12 Strands: Matrix". Unlike the "pay-per-view" clip however, this upcoming one will be filled with dancing-in-the-street footage instead of fighting scenes. And, the fun was already teased in several set pictures.
"Yeah 3x" is expected to appear in Chris Brown's new album "F.A.M.E." which is due "next year or sooner." When first coming out, it made Calvin Harris "choked on [his] cornflakes" due to the similarity with his own track. Although insisting that "stealing is stealing, doesn't matter who you are," he won't take the case to court.
"Of course I'm not going to take it to court?" he tweeted. "What good would that do?! Happy for people to make their own mind up... And those saying I'm doing this for publicity, that's f**king laughable - what I have I got coming out? F**k all! Don't want or need it."
More Chris Brown News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture