First Official Photo of 'Trespass' Starring Nicolas Cage and Nicole Kidman
After backing out and then returning to "Trespass", Nicolas Cage has finally assured fans that he will indeed star in the movie. He has been featured the film's first official photo which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly (EW).
Pictured next to him in the still is Nicole Kidman who portrays his character's wife. The two will be seen as a wealthy couple whose lakefront dream house is the target of a break-in and the image shares the scene in which they are held at gunpoint by a man wearing mask.
"There are cross-connections between the family and the [criminals], and many secrets come out," director Joel Schumacher dishes about the movie. On Nicolas who was initially aboard for the role of the perpetrator, he explains to EW, "I know Nic would have been brilliant as the bad guy, but I wanted him to play the hero. It went back and forth and finally ended up where it should be."
Since Nicolas ditches the villainous role, Cam Gigandet has been tapped to take over the part. No release date has been set for the action movie, which script is written by Karl Gajdusek and Eli Richbourg.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto