First Official Photo of 'Trespass' Starring Nicolas Cage and Nicole Kidman
After backing out and then returning to "Trespass", Nicolas Cage has finally assured fans that he will indeed star in the movie. He has been featured the film's first official photo which makes its way out via Entertainment Weekly (EW).
Pictured next to him in the still is Nicole Kidman who portrays his character's wife. The two will be seen as a wealthy couple whose lakefront dream house is the target of a break-in and the image shares the scene in which they are held at gunpoint by a man wearing mask.
"There are cross-connections between the family and the [criminals], and many secrets come out," director Joel Schumacher dishes about the movie. On Nicolas who was initially aboard for the role of the perpetrator, he explains to EW, "I know Nic would have been brilliant as the bad guy, but I wanted him to play the hero. It went back and forth and finally ended up where it should be."
Since Nicolas ditches the villainous role, Cam Gigandet has been tapped to take over the part. No release date has been set for the action movie, which script is written by Karl Gajdusek and Eli Richbourg.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed