Chris Rock Curses Out Fan for Charity at 'Night of Too Many Stars'
Chris Rock was apparently willing to do anything when it comes to raising money for charity even when he had to curse a man he didn't know before. Gossip Cop reported that the "I Think I Love My Wife" star has launched the F word to a stranger for $20,000.
Chris did the bet when he became one of many performers at Comedy Central's autism benefit, "Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert", at NYC's Beacon Theater on Saturday, October 2. During the event, Chris offered to call someone's ex and curse him/her for dumping the person with the highest bid.
And it turned out that a young woman named Desiree won the bid with $20,000, fighting off several bidders. Desiree later got on stage and asked Chris to curse out her ex-boyfriend, named Jeff, for posting pictures of himself and another woman after he and Desiree had been together for a year.
Later on, Desiree gave Chris Jeff's number which was then dialed on a cell by "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" host Jon Stewart. Once the call was connected, Jon handed it to Chris, who was on a speakerphone. And for about three minutes straight, the Caretaker of "The Longest Yard" launched the four-letter word aimed at Jeff, who happens to be Chris' fan.
Other performers at the "Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert", which was held to raise money for education programs for autistic children and adults, were Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Joel McHale and Sarah Silverman. The event, which featured Chris' curse as one of its highlights, will be aired on Comedy Central on Thursday, October 21 at 9:00 PM ET/PT.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones