Chris Rock Curses Out Fan for Charity at 'Night of Too Many Stars'
Chris Rock was apparently willing to do anything when it comes to raising money for charity even when he had to curse a man he didn't know before. Gossip Cop reported that the "I Think I Love My Wife" star has launched the F word to a stranger for $20,000.
Chris did the bet when he became one of many performers at Comedy Central's autism benefit, "Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert", at NYC's Beacon Theater on Saturday, October 2. During the event, Chris offered to call someone's ex and curse him/her for dumping the person with the highest bid.
And it turned out that a young woman named Desiree won the bid with $20,000, fighting off several bidders. Desiree later got on stage and asked Chris to curse out her ex-boyfriend, named Jeff, for posting pictures of himself and another woman after he and Desiree had been together for a year.
Later on, Desiree gave Chris Jeff's number which was then dialed on a cell by "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" host Jon Stewart. Once the call was connected, Jon handed it to Chris, who was on a speakerphone. And for about three minutes straight, the Caretaker of "The Longest Yard" launched the four-letter word aimed at Jeff, who happens to be Chris' fan.
Other performers at the "Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert", which was held to raise money for education programs for autistic children and adults, were Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, Joel McHale and Sarah Silverman. The event, which featured Chris' curse as one of its highlights, will be aired on Comedy Central on Thursday, October 21 at 9:00 PM ET/PT.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny