Newly Reunited Mother/Daughter Eliminated From 'Amazing Race'
Andie DeKroon and Jenna Sykes cannot enjoy a longer bonding time while racing for they have been eliminated from "The Amazing Race". Twenty one years old Jenna joined the competition with forty three years old Andie whom she found out to be her birth mother recently. Andie gave her up for adoption upon birth.
Andie and Jenna are the second team to go home from the 17th season. They were not far behind the rest at the beginning of the race from London to Accra, Ghana. All ten teams boarded the same flight but Andie and Jenna lost their pace when they had to travel to Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, arriving last.
They could not catch up until the end of the race when host Phil Keoghan told them, "Andie and Jenna, you are the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you, you have been eliminated from the Race." Coming as the winner of the second leg were Brook and Claire who consequently win 10-days trip to Hawaii.
"For me, I've gotten a piece - after 21 years - of just knowing this beautiful person I've brought into the world," Andie said. Jenna in return said, "My whole life, I've wondered who my birth mother was, and it's just like a treasure to have it be Andie."
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months