Avril Lavigne Celebrates 26th Birthday With Pool Party
Avril Lavigne turned 26 on Monday, September 27, but she officially got the party started a few days later. Celebrating the special day, the "I'm With You" hitmaker held a pool party at the MGM Grand Hotel/Casino's Wet Republic pool in Las Vegas on Saturday, October 2.
In newly-revealed pictures, Avril refused to strip to her swimsuit unlike most of her guests. The "SK8ER Boi" singer preferred to keep her black outfit on, while taking cover behind aviator sunglasses. The bash featured a table full of pink and blue candies which had skulls and crossbones marks on it.
Avril also struck a pose with her towering pink and blue birthday cake with the words Wet Republic written on it, while she was wearing a bright blue jacket on top of her black tank top. The singer, who is currently dating Brody Jenner, additionally posed along with her bikini-clad girl friends.
As for the birthday gift, Avril revealed to People that she has been asking for cool stuffs to cook with. "I've always been obsessed with cooking. I got some spatulas with skulls on them and some fun stuff for my kitchen," she said on the presents she got.
Avril continued, "I swear to God, my family asked me what I wanted and I said I wanted a serving bowl and all these things for my kitchen. I asked for a stone plate to put in my oven to cook and crazy stuff like that," adding that Yorkshire pudding is her "specialty".
Avril Lavigne's Wet Birthday Party:
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family
- Drake Denies Impregnating Instagram Model Layla Lace