Video: Kanye West Omits 'Power' Diss Lines for 'SNL'
Invited back to "Saturday Night Live" despite his rant after he was spoofed in Taylor Swift-featuring skit, Kanye West apparently knew that it would be awkward for him to diss the late-night show. Thus, the rapper skipped the lines which take aim at the "SNL" when rapping "Power" over the weekend.
Instead of slamming the whole cast of "SNL", Kanye who wore red outfit from head to toe mocked himself in Pusha T-assisted track "Runaway". "Let's have a toast for the douchebags, ... Let's have a toast for the scumbags," so the self-mock lyrics delivered. "Let's have a toast to the jerk***s."
In related news, Kanye West unleashed a song called "Christian Dior Denim Flow" for G.O.O.D Friday. In this fresh track, he joins forces with the likes of John Legend, Kid Cudi, Pusha T, Lloyd Banks and Ryan Leslie.
Kanye previously considered to skip the treatment due to "Lost in the World" leak, but he scrapped the plan. He explained on Twitter, "For the real hip hop fans... even though I had to shift all my energy to mixing my album do to leaks...., I'm trying to still deliver a new Good Friday song 2nt... Let's pray!!!"
More Kanye West News
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives