Joe Jonas 'Is Head Over Heels for' Ashley Greene
Although they haven't confirmed their romance yet, Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene are no longer hiding their relationship as they have been spotted in several outings together, holding hands. On the new couple, a source revealed that the Jonas Brothers star is smitten with the "Twilight" beauty.
"(Joe) is head over heels for (Ashley)," the source told People. "He thinks she is down-to-earth and absolutely beautiful. He hasn't been this into a girl in a long time." And though Joe and Ashley have grueling schedules, a source said that whenever they have a break, "they want to spend as much time together as possible."
Despite the fact that they haven't dated for a long time, Joe and Ashley seem quite serious about their relationship. After Ashley reportedly invited Joe to visit her parents in Jacksonville, Florida, the 21-year-old singer took the 23-year-old actress at the 10th birthday party of his younger brother, Frankie Jonas.
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have been romantically linked since July following their London dinner date. Two months earlier, Joe broke up from tourmate Demi Lovato, whom according to celebrity blogger Zac Taylor, "is totally upset and disgusted" with Joe's new romance. A source said, "One of the reasons (Joe) ended stuff with her was because it was getting 'too public', and now he is being very open with his new girlfriend."
More Joe Jonas News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'