Joe Jonas 'Is Head Over Heels for' Ashley Greene
Although they haven't confirmed their romance yet, Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene are no longer hiding their relationship as they have been spotted in several outings together, holding hands. On the new couple, a source revealed that the Jonas Brothers star is smitten with the "Twilight" beauty.
"(Joe) is head over heels for (Ashley)," the source told People. "He thinks she is down-to-earth and absolutely beautiful. He hasn't been this into a girl in a long time." And though Joe and Ashley have grueling schedules, a source said that whenever they have a break, "they want to spend as much time together as possible."
Despite the fact that they haven't dated for a long time, Joe and Ashley seem quite serious about their relationship. After Ashley reportedly invited Joe to visit her parents in Jacksonville, Florida, the 21-year-old singer took the 23-year-old actress at the 10th birthday party of his younger brother, Frankie Jonas.
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have been romantically linked since July following their London dinner date. Two months earlier, Joe broke up from tourmate Demi Lovato, whom according to celebrity blogger Zac Taylor, "is totally upset and disgusted" with Joe's new romance. A source said, "One of the reasons (Joe) ended stuff with her was because it was getting 'too public', and now he is being very open with his new girlfriend."
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father