Joe Jonas 'Is Head Over Heels for' Ashley Greene
Although they haven't confirmed their romance yet, Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene are no longer hiding their relationship as they have been spotted in several outings together, holding hands. On the new couple, a source revealed that the Jonas Brothers star is smitten with the "Twilight" beauty.
"(Joe) is head over heels for (Ashley)," the source told People. "He thinks she is down-to-earth and absolutely beautiful. He hasn't been this into a girl in a long time." And though Joe and Ashley have grueling schedules, a source said that whenever they have a break, "they want to spend as much time together as possible."
Despite the fact that they haven't dated for a long time, Joe and Ashley seem quite serious about their relationship. After Ashley reportedly invited Joe to visit her parents in Jacksonville, Florida, the 21-year-old singer took the 23-year-old actress at the 10th birthday party of his younger brother, Frankie Jonas.
Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have been romantically linked since July following their London dinner date. Two months earlier, Joe broke up from tourmate Demi Lovato, whom according to celebrity blogger Zac Taylor, "is totally upset and disgusted" with Joe's new romance. A source said, "One of the reasons (Joe) ended stuff with her was because it was getting 'too public', and now he is being very open with his new girlfriend."
More Joe Jonas News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics