Video: Miley Cyrus Mocked in an 'SNL' Skit
Miley Cyrus was the subject of ridicule on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend. The show's new regular Vanessa Bayer did a pretty decent impression of the starlet with the deep voice, toothy grin and Miley's choice of words such as "pretty cool" and "like".
Bayer appeared in a skit called "The Miley Cyrus Show" where Bryan Cranston became Billy Ray Cyrus aka the show's house performer. Miley's first guest was Johnny Depp who is played by another newcomer Paul Brittian. Although she has Johnny as a guest, Miley used the show to promote her own movie.
Cranston also appeared in a number of other skits because he was the host for the Saturday, October 2 night. One other skit that particularly popped out was "Kid Smartz" where Cranston plays a game show host who likes to kiss the kid contestants. Many said it was a spoof of a real Canadian game show which host often kisses the kids by surprise.
- The Miley Cyrus Show
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance