Video: Miley Cyrus Mocked in an 'SNL' Skit
Miley Cyrus was the subject of ridicule on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend. The show's new regular Vanessa Bayer did a pretty decent impression of the starlet with the deep voice, toothy grin and Miley's choice of words such as "pretty cool" and "like".
Bayer appeared in a skit called "The Miley Cyrus Show" where Bryan Cranston became Billy Ray Cyrus aka the show's house performer. Miley's first guest was Johnny Depp who is played by another newcomer Paul Brittian. Although she has Johnny as a guest, Miley used the show to promote her own movie.
Cranston also appeared in a number of other skits because he was the host for the Saturday, October 2 night. One other skit that particularly popped out was "Kid Smartz" where Cranston plays a game show host who likes to kiss the kid contestants. Many said it was a spoof of a real Canadian game show which host often kisses the kids by surprise.
- The Miley Cyrus Show
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure