Video: Miley Cyrus Mocked in an 'SNL' Skit
Miley Cyrus was the subject of ridicule on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend. The show's new regular Vanessa Bayer did a pretty decent impression of the starlet with the deep voice, toothy grin and Miley's choice of words such as "pretty cool" and "like".
Bayer appeared in a skit called "The Miley Cyrus Show" where Bryan Cranston became Billy Ray Cyrus aka the show's house performer. Miley's first guest was Johnny Depp who is played by another newcomer Paul Brittian. Although she has Johnny as a guest, Miley used the show to promote her own movie.
Cranston also appeared in a number of other skits because he was the host for the Saturday, October 2 night. One other skit that particularly popped out was "Kid Smartz" where Cranston plays a game show host who likes to kiss the kid contestants. Many said it was a spoof of a real Canadian game show which host often kisses the kids by surprise.
- The Miley Cyrus Show
More Saturday Night Live News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding