Video: Miley Cyrus Mocked in an 'SNL' Skit
Miley Cyrus was the subject of ridicule on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend. The show's new regular Vanessa Bayer did a pretty decent impression of the starlet with the deep voice, toothy grin and Miley's choice of words such as "pretty cool" and "like".
Bayer appeared in a skit called "The Miley Cyrus Show" where Bryan Cranston became Billy Ray Cyrus aka the show's house performer. Miley's first guest was Johnny Depp who is played by another newcomer Paul Brittian. Although she has Johnny as a guest, Miley used the show to promote her own movie.
Cranston also appeared in a number of other skits because he was the host for the Saturday, October 2 night. One other skit that particularly popped out was "Kid Smartz" where Cranston plays a game show host who likes to kiss the kid contestants. Many said it was a spoof of a real Canadian game show which host often kisses the kids by surprise.
- The Miley Cyrus Show
More Saturday Night Live News
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots
- Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee Slam Venezuelan President for Using 'Despacito' as Political Propaganda
- Makeup-Free Kesha Shows Her Freckles in New Selfie
- Birdman Fires Back After Tyga Claims Cash Money Owes Him $12 Million
- Kevin Hart Considers Renewing Wedding Vows to Eniko Parrish Amid Cheating Rumors
- Netflix Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Margaret Atwood Adaptation, 'Alias Grace'
- Joshep Duggar Shares Romantic Engagement Photos With Fiancee Kendra Caldwell
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced