Video: Miley Cyrus Mocked in an 'SNL' Skit
Miley Cyrus was the subject of ridicule on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend. The show's new regular Vanessa Bayer did a pretty decent impression of the starlet with the deep voice, toothy grin and Miley's choice of words such as "pretty cool" and "like".
Bayer appeared in a skit called "The Miley Cyrus Show" where Bryan Cranston became Billy Ray Cyrus aka the show's house performer. Miley's first guest was Johnny Depp who is played by another newcomer Paul Brittian. Although she has Johnny as a guest, Miley used the show to promote her own movie.
Cranston also appeared in a number of other skits because he was the host for the Saturday, October 2 night. One other skit that particularly popped out was "Kid Smartz" where Cranston plays a game show host who likes to kiss the kid contestants. Many said it was a spoof of a real Canadian game show which host often kisses the kids by surprise.
- The Miley Cyrus Show
- Kid Smartz
More Saturday Night Live News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'