Video: Selena Gomez Calls Justin Bieber a 'Dork'
It turned out that Justin Bieber is nothing but a "dork" for Selena Gomez. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star used the term to describe fellow teen star Justin during an interview with BBC's "The 5:19 Show" on Friday, October 1.
"He's a dork," Selena stated with a laugh as hosts AJ Odudu and Tom Deacon urged her with a question about their relationship. "He really is. Everytime we hang out I love it because the Bieber comes off... You see that he's just a 16-year-old kid who's really enjoying what he does."
Though she and Justin, who is two years younger than her, have been friends for quite some time, Selena again added without hesitation, "He's just not cool. I get it - when he has his swag on, he's definitely cool, he's got it going on - but when he doesn't, he's just funny."
Later, when AJ and Tom asked about whether or not she and Justin have love in the air, Selena simply said, "He's like my little brother." And this wasn't the first time Selena used the "little brother" term to describe Justin. She called Justin that way when making an appearance on "Lopez Tonight" back in July and again on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in September.
Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber "Is a Dork":
More Selena Gomez News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group