Video: Selena Gomez Calls Justin Bieber a 'Dork'
It turned out that Justin Bieber is nothing but a "dork" for Selena Gomez. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star used the term to describe fellow teen star Justin during an interview with BBC's "The 5:19 Show" on Friday, October 1.
"He's a dork," Selena stated with a laugh as hosts AJ Odudu and Tom Deacon urged her with a question about their relationship. "He really is. Everytime we hang out I love it because the Bieber comes off... You see that he's just a 16-year-old kid who's really enjoying what he does."
Though she and Justin, who is two years younger than her, have been friends for quite some time, Selena again added without hesitation, "He's just not cool. I get it - when he has his swag on, he's definitely cool, he's got it going on - but when he doesn't, he's just funny."
Later, when AJ and Tom asked about whether or not she and Justin have love in the air, Selena simply said, "He's like my little brother." And this wasn't the first time Selena used the "little brother" term to describe Justin. She called Justin that way when making an appearance on "Lopez Tonight" back in July and again on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" in September.
Selena Gomez: Justin Bieber "Is a Dork":
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'