Behind the Scenes of 'JONAS L.A.' Season 2 Finale
"JONAS L.A." is heading for another closure and Jonas Brothers and their co-stars appear in a behind-the-scene video to reveal why it's a "grand finale". Joe Jonas says, "This is a big episode for Joe and Stella". As said, Joe would be trying to catch up with heart-broken Stella who drives to the LAX for a trip back to New Jersey.
Meanwhile, as rumors swirl that JONAS are breaking up, the guys plan a surprise end of summer concert for their fans to prove that they are staying together. Macy who organizes for the concert is in panic for Nick is the only one showing up at the venue while Joe is still chasing after Stella and Kevin is nowhere in sight.
"Band of Brothers" which is the third season finale would air on October 3. "In the finale episode, there are a lot of questions answered," Joe teases, adding that fans will find out something "special".
As for the extent of "JONAS L.A.", Joe previously admitted to not knowing whether there would be another season. "We're keeping it open until people let us know," he said in an interview. "We've got lots of other stuff going for us right now, but we'll keep you guys updated."
Joe in fact is a busy body for he's preparing a solo album in addition to taking TV roles including the secret project he's doing for Tom Hanks.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single