Behind the Scenes of 'JONAS L.A.' Season 2 Finale
"JONAS L.A." is heading for another closure and Jonas Brothers and their co-stars appear in a behind-the-scene video to reveal why it's a "grand finale". Joe Jonas says, "This is a big episode for Joe and Stella". As said, Joe would be trying to catch up with heart-broken Stella who drives to the LAX for a trip back to New Jersey.
Meanwhile, as rumors swirl that JONAS are breaking up, the guys plan a surprise end of summer concert for their fans to prove that they are staying together. Macy who organizes for the concert is in panic for Nick is the only one showing up at the venue while Joe is still chasing after Stella and Kevin is nowhere in sight.
"Band of Brothers" which is the third season finale would air on October 3. "In the finale episode, there are a lot of questions answered," Joe teases, adding that fans will find out something "special".
As for the extent of "JONAS L.A.", Joe previously admitted to not knowing whether there would be another season. "We're keeping it open until people let us know," he said in an interview. "We've got lots of other stuff going for us right now, but we'll keep you guys updated."
Joe in fact is a busy body for he's preparing a solo album in addition to taking TV roles including the secret project he's doing for Tom Hanks.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction