Miley Cyrus Spotted Partying at 21+ Nightclub
17-year-old songstress Miley Cyrus has been spotted having some fun at 21+ nightclub Voyeur just before Thursday, September 30 midnight, Us Magazine reported. The "Can't Be Tamed" singer hit the Hollywood hotspot, which features topless dancers and S&M performances, in tight short denim and a black bare midriff.
An onlooker told the site that Miley "waved her hands in the air and danced seductively while shaking her hips" to David Guetta and DJ Khaled's songs. The onlooker added, "She was constantly smiling and seemed to be in great spirits."
Though underage Miley hit the 21+ nightclub, nothing too scandalous happened that night as the "Hannah Montana" star, who was surrounded by a security guard at all times, didn't have any alcohol. The source shared, "It was clear she knew she was being watched by others. No alcohol was in her presence the entire night."
The site further mentioned that Miley and his friends left the night club at about 1:30 on Friday morning, October 1. The source revealed, "Miley looked care-free and let loose with the girls. She looked happy and seemed to be taking advantage of her time out in the club."
After releasing her new album "Can't Be Tamed" in June this year, Miley had recently filmed her forthcoming movie "LOL: Laughing Out Loud" which is set to hit U.S. theaters sometime in 2011. Starring opposite Demi Moore, Ashley Greene and Thomas Jane, Miley filmed the project in some spots in Detroit and Paris.
Miley Cyrus Hitting Voyeur Nightclub:
More Miley Cyrus News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia