New 'Deathly Hallows: Part I' Poster Sees the Trio Running
Warner Bros. Pictures has released a new poster for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I". It brings together the film's three lead characters, Daniel Radcliffe's Harry Potter, Rupert Grint's Ron Weasley as well as Emma Watson's Hermione Granger, who are seen running in the woods.
The first part of the last installment of "Harry Potter" film series will indeed see the young wizard trio on the run as Lord Voldemort hunts them. Leaving Hogwarts, they are mingling with the humans while on a mission to track down and destroy the secret to Voldemort's immortality and destruction - the Horcruxes.
"We're reaching the climax, so the relationship between the three is more intense," producer David Heyman previously said about the movie. "They're on the run, and they're not in the safe confines at Hogwarts. The pressure is on them to sort things out. It's ominous in the sense that the end is nigh."
"Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due in both the U.S. and U.K. on November 19, followed by "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" which is slated to arrive on July 15, 2011. Both films will hit 3-D theaters and are directed by David Yates.
In another news, J.K. Rowling recently teases that there could be more "Harry Potter" books after "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows". Appearing on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", the British author says she is open to possibility of writing "an eighth, ninth, tenth" Potter novel, though she quickly adds, "I feel I'm done, but you never know."
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia