Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville's Divorce Is Finalized
Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville's marriage is now officially over. TMZ reported that Eddie and Brandi's petition for a divorce has been granted by a judge in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, October 1.
Eddie and Brandi's marriage fell apart over Eddie's infamous affair with his "Northern Lights" co-star LeAnn Rimes. And now that their divorce is final, Brandi told E! News, "I look forward to a happy future and hopefully one day being able to get along with LeAnn and Eddie, for the sake of my children."
Eddie and Brandi wed on May 12, 2001. They have two sons together, 7-year-old Mason Edward and 3-year-old Jake Austin. As for Eddie's new love, LeAnn, the "I Need You" singer has finalized her divorce from dancer Dean Sheremet on June 19.
Back in late August, LeAnn's rep confirmed that the 28-year-old singer and Eddie have moved in together at LeAnn's Los Angeles mansion home. The rep stated, "They're excited for this happy new journey." The two fell in love when they started shooting the drama film during when they both were married to their respective spouses.
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media