Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville's Divorce Is Finalized
Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville's marriage is now officially over. TMZ reported that Eddie and Brandi's petition for a divorce has been granted by a judge in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, October 1.
Eddie and Brandi's marriage fell apart over Eddie's infamous affair with his "Northern Lights" co-star LeAnn Rimes. And now that their divorce is final, Brandi told E! News, "I look forward to a happy future and hopefully one day being able to get along with LeAnn and Eddie, for the sake of my children."
Eddie and Brandi wed on May 12, 2001. They have two sons together, 7-year-old Mason Edward and 3-year-old Jake Austin. As for Eddie's new love, LeAnn, the "I Need You" singer has finalized her divorce from dancer Dean Sheremet on June 19.
Back in late August, LeAnn's rep confirmed that the 28-year-old singer and Eddie have moved in together at LeAnn's Los Angeles mansion home. The rep stated, "They're excited for this happy new journey." The two fell in love when they started shooting the drama film during when they both were married to their respective spouses.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters