Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville's Divorce Is Finalized
Eddie Cibrian and Brandi Glanville's marriage is now officially over. TMZ reported that Eddie and Brandi's petition for a divorce has been granted by a judge in L.A. County Superior Court on Friday, October 1.
Eddie and Brandi's marriage fell apart over Eddie's infamous affair with his "Northern Lights" co-star LeAnn Rimes. And now that their divorce is final, Brandi told E! News, "I look forward to a happy future and hopefully one day being able to get along with LeAnn and Eddie, for the sake of my children."
Eddie and Brandi wed on May 12, 2001. They have two sons together, 7-year-old Mason Edward and 3-year-old Jake Austin. As for Eddie's new love, LeAnn, the "I Need You" singer has finalized her divorce from dancer Dean Sheremet on June 19.
Back in late August, LeAnn's rep confirmed that the 28-year-old singer and Eddie have moved in together at LeAnn's Los Angeles mansion home. The rep stated, "They're excited for this happy new journey." The two fell in love when they started shooting the drama film during when they both were married to their respective spouses.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics