Dianna Agron Rumored to Be 'Spider-Man' Female Lead, Venom Could Be the Villain
"Spider-Man" reboot female lead shortlist has grown longer. After Mia Wasikowska and Emma Stone, now Dianna Agron is mentioned as the possible depicter of the love interest of Peter Parker.
According to Deadline Hollywood, the "Glee" babe has just tested for the role on September 30 night. Beside her, Georgina Haig ("Wasted on the Young") and Dominique McElligott ("Moon") are also among the contenders.
As reported before, the untitled Spider-Man reboot will probably feature two prominent love interests of Spider-Man, Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy. And the actresses mentioned are reportedly considered for both roles.
On the same news, Deadline also briefly mentions Venom as the possible villain in the upcoming movie. Moreover, it is said that Philip Seymour Hoffman is under consideration to take the role.
So far, Andrew Garfield is the only confirmed cast of "Spider-Man" reboot, portraying the title character. The movie, which is aimed to be a "more gritty, contemporary redo of the (movie) series," is expected to start shooting in December this year for July 3, 2012 U.S. release.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video