Dianna Agron Rumored to Be 'Spider-Man' Female Lead, Venom Could Be the Villain
"Spider-Man" reboot female lead shortlist has grown longer. After Mia Wasikowska and Emma Stone, now Dianna Agron is mentioned as the possible depicter of the love interest of Peter Parker.
According to Deadline Hollywood, the "Glee" babe has just tested for the role on September 30 night. Beside her, Georgina Haig ("Wasted on the Young") and Dominique McElligott ("Moon") are also among the contenders.
As reported before, the untitled Spider-Man reboot will probably feature two prominent love interests of Spider-Man, Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy. And the actresses mentioned are reportedly considered for both roles.
On the same news, Deadline also briefly mentions Venom as the possible villain in the upcoming movie. Moreover, it is said that Philip Seymour Hoffman is under consideration to take the role.
So far, Andrew Garfield is the only confirmed cast of "Spider-Man" reboot, portraying the title character. The movie, which is aimed to be a "more gritty, contemporary redo of the (movie) series," is expected to start shooting in December this year for July 3, 2012 U.S. release.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too