Dianna Agron Rumored to Be 'Spider-Man' Female Lead, Venom Could Be the Villain
"Spider-Man" reboot female lead shortlist has grown longer. After Mia Wasikowska and Emma Stone, now Dianna Agron is mentioned as the possible depicter of the love interest of Peter Parker.
According to Deadline Hollywood, the "Glee" babe has just tested for the role on September 30 night. Beside her, Georgina Haig ("Wasted on the Young") and Dominique McElligott ("Moon") are also among the contenders.
As reported before, the untitled Spider-Man reboot will probably feature two prominent love interests of Spider-Man, Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy. And the actresses mentioned are reportedly considered for both roles.
On the same news, Deadline also briefly mentions Venom as the possible villain in the upcoming movie. Moreover, it is said that Philip Seymour Hoffman is under consideration to take the role.
So far, Andrew Garfield is the only confirmed cast of "Spider-Man" reboot, portraying the title character. The movie, which is aimed to be a "more gritty, contemporary redo of the (movie) series," is expected to start shooting in December this year for July 3, 2012 U.S. release.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2