Dianna Agron Rumored to Be 'Spider-Man' Female Lead, Venom Could Be the Villain
"Spider-Man" reboot female lead shortlist has grown longer. After Mia Wasikowska and Emma Stone, now Dianna Agron is mentioned as the possible depicter of the love interest of Peter Parker.
According to Deadline Hollywood, the "Glee" babe has just tested for the role on September 30 night. Beside her, Georgina Haig ("Wasted on the Young") and Dominique McElligott ("Moon") are also among the contenders.
As reported before, the untitled Spider-Man reboot will probably feature two prominent love interests of Spider-Man, Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy. And the actresses mentioned are reportedly considered for both roles.
On the same news, Deadline also briefly mentions Venom as the possible villain in the upcoming movie. Moreover, it is said that Philip Seymour Hoffman is under consideration to take the role.
So far, Andrew Garfield is the only confirmed cast of "Spider-Man" reboot, portraying the title character. The movie, which is aimed to be a "more gritty, contemporary redo of the (movie) series," is expected to start shooting in December this year for July 3, 2012 U.S. release.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie