Preview of 'Smallville' 10.03: Supergirl Returns
The next episode of "Smallville" is named after the returning character, "Supergirl". Clark is stunned when Kara (guest star Laura Vandervoort) returns to Earth and tells him Jor El sent her to stop the dark force that is coming because he doesn't believe Clark can handle it.
Meanwhile, Lois confronts Gordon Godfrey (guest star Michael Daingerfield), a shock jock radio DJ who has been crusading against heroes, after he threatens the Green Arrow. However, after Godfrey is possessed by the dark force, he takes Lois hostage and Clark and Kara have to come to her rescue.
Vandervoort joined as Kara, Clark's Kryptonian cousin, in the seventh season and returned briefly in season 8. "You guys will get a lot of answers about where she's been and what she's discovered about her family. She's gonna teach Clark a few lessons", Vandervoort said on The CW Connect, adding a hint that one of the lessons is that of flying.
"Supergirl" airs October 8 at 8/7c.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick