Preview of 'Smallville' 10.03: Supergirl Returns
The next episode of "Smallville" is named after the returning character, "Supergirl". Clark is stunned when Kara (guest star Laura Vandervoort) returns to Earth and tells him Jor El sent her to stop the dark force that is coming because he doesn't believe Clark can handle it.
Meanwhile, Lois confronts Gordon Godfrey (guest star Michael Daingerfield), a shock jock radio DJ who has been crusading against heroes, after he threatens the Green Arrow. However, after Godfrey is possessed by the dark force, he takes Lois hostage and Clark and Kara have to come to her rescue.
Vandervoort joined as Kara, Clark's Kryptonian cousin, in the seventh season and returned briefly in season 8. "You guys will get a lot of answers about where she's been and what she's discovered about her family. She's gonna teach Clark a few lessons", Vandervoort said on The CW Connect, adding a hint that one of the lessons is that of flying.
"Supergirl" airs October 8 at 8/7c.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says