Preview of 'Smallville' 10.03: Supergirl Returns
The next episode of "Smallville" is named after the returning character, "Supergirl". Clark is stunned when Kara (guest star Laura Vandervoort) returns to Earth and tells him Jor El sent her to stop the dark force that is coming because he doesn't believe Clark can handle it.
Meanwhile, Lois confronts Gordon Godfrey (guest star Michael Daingerfield), a shock jock radio DJ who has been crusading against heroes, after he threatens the Green Arrow. However, after Godfrey is possessed by the dark force, he takes Lois hostage and Clark and Kara have to come to her rescue.
Vandervoort joined as Kara, Clark's Kryptonian cousin, in the seventh season and returned briefly in season 8. "You guys will get a lot of answers about where she's been and what she's discovered about her family. She's gonna teach Clark a few lessons", Vandervoort said on The CW Connect, adding a hint that one of the lessons is that of flying.
"Supergirl" airs October 8 at 8/7c.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21