Jack Sparrow to Leap From Window in New 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Set Pics
The production of Hollywood movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" is currently taking place in England and Daily Mail has obtained photos from the set. Captured in the pictures is Johnny Depp who is filming his scene at Greenwich's Old Royal Naval College.
The actor who portrays Captain Jack Sparrow is seen looking down from a third floor window of the building as if he is ready to leap and make an escape. For the filming, the area surrounding the college is said to have undergone a transformation to create a realistic backdrop of London as it was 350 years ago.
Some vintage vehicles like carriages are also brought to the location, complete with the horses. Shooting for the fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie reportedly will last for six weeks. Previously, the film has been filmed in Hawaii and California.
Beside Johnny Depp, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" also has Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane joining the cast ensemble to portray Jack Sparrow's love interest and nemesis respectively. Together, they aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge on a journey to find the fabled Fountain of Youth.
Rob Marshall is working behind the lens for the upcoming installment of the Walt Disney action adventure movie series. The studio eyes to release the film on May 20, 2011.
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch