Jack Sparrow to Leap From Window in New 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Set Pics
The production of Hollywood movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" is currently taking place in England and Daily Mail has obtained photos from the set. Captured in the pictures is Johnny Depp who is filming his scene at Greenwich's Old Royal Naval College.
The actor who portrays Captain Jack Sparrow is seen looking down from a third floor window of the building as if he is ready to leap and make an escape. For the filming, the area surrounding the college is said to have undergone a transformation to create a realistic backdrop of London as it was 350 years ago.
Some vintage vehicles like carriages are also brought to the location, complete with the horses. Shooting for the fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie reportedly will last for six weeks. Previously, the film has been filmed in Hawaii and California.
Beside Johnny Depp, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" also has Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane joining the cast ensemble to portray Jack Sparrow's love interest and nemesis respectively. Together, they aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge on a journey to find the fabled Fountain of Youth.
Rob Marshall is working behind the lens for the upcoming installment of the Walt Disney action adventure movie series. The studio eyes to release the film on May 20, 2011.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'