Jack Sparrow to Leap From Window in New 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Set Pics
The production of Hollywood movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" is currently taking place in England and Daily Mail has obtained photos from the set. Captured in the pictures is Johnny Depp who is filming his scene at Greenwich's Old Royal Naval College.
The actor who portrays Captain Jack Sparrow is seen looking down from a third floor window of the building as if he is ready to leap and make an escape. For the filming, the area surrounding the college is said to have undergone a transformation to create a realistic backdrop of London as it was 350 years ago.
Some vintage vehicles like carriages are also brought to the location, complete with the horses. Shooting for the fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie reportedly will last for six weeks. Previously, the film has been filmed in Hawaii and California.
Beside Johnny Depp, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" also has Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane joining the cast ensemble to portray Jack Sparrow's love interest and nemesis respectively. Together, they aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge on a journey to find the fabled Fountain of Youth.
Rob Marshall is working behind the lens for the upcoming installment of the Walt Disney action adventure movie series. The studio eyes to release the film on May 20, 2011.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test