Jack Sparrow to Leap From Window in New 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Set Pics
The production of Hollywood movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" is currently taking place in England and Daily Mail has obtained photos from the set. Captured in the pictures is Johnny Depp who is filming his scene at Greenwich's Old Royal Naval College.
The actor who portrays Captain Jack Sparrow is seen looking down from a third floor window of the building as if he is ready to leap and make an escape. For the filming, the area surrounding the college is said to have undergone a transformation to create a realistic backdrop of London as it was 350 years ago.
Some vintage vehicles like carriages are also brought to the location, complete with the horses. Shooting for the fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie reportedly will last for six weeks. Previously, the film has been filmed in Hawaii and California.
Beside Johnny Depp, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" also has Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane joining the cast ensemble to portray Jack Sparrow's love interest and nemesis respectively. Together, they aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge on a journey to find the fabled Fountain of Youth.
Rob Marshall is working behind the lens for the upcoming installment of the Walt Disney action adventure movie series. The studio eyes to release the film on May 20, 2011.
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'