'Boardwalk Empire' Unleashes Clips of 'Broadway Limited'
HBO has shared two clips from the upcoming episode of "Boardwalk Empire", showing a conversation between Gillian and Nucky as well as a gambling game between Rothstein and his associates. Gillian and Nucky discuss their different opinions about Jimmy while Rothstein uses the theory of bluff to earn money through poker.
TV Squad recently dug for answer as to why Gretchen Mol is cast as Jimmy's mom because she doesn't look that much older. Creator Terrence Winter explained, "Yeah, she had him when she as 14 years old. Actually she probably got pregnant when she was 13; I think we actually make a point of that later in the season."
"Boardwalk Empire" airs every Sunday at 9/8c on HBO. According to the official synopsis of the October 3 episode, as a witness threatens to expose the partakers in the woods massacre, Nucky, Van Alden, and Rothstein take special interest in a hospital patient who may know something about the massacre.
Chalky's take over of Mickey Doyle's bootleg business gets off to a rough start. Nucky evaluates his relationship with Lucy. Margaret starts a new job at a French boutique on the boardwalk. Meanwhile, Jimmy takes Nucky's advice to travel west.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says