First Look at 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 1 Return
In order to tide fans over the Fall break between the first half of season 1 and the other half, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a still that will keep them guessing. Sasha Pieterse re-appears in the scene, starring as Alison who is supposed to be dead.
Also in the picture is Ashley Benson's Hanna who lies on hospital bed with her leg cast. This could be the immediate scene after the midseason finale this summer when Hanna was about to tell her friends who A is but was struck by a car before she reached them.
The teen drama was given additional episodes number following the successful first 10 episodes. The first season is now comprised of 22 episodes and will return for the remaining episodes in January 2011 with "Moments Later".
Keegan Allen, Brant Daugherty, Brendan Robinson, Diego Boneta and Chuck Hittinger who play Toby, Noel, Lucas, Alex and Sean respectively are all returning to the show.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly