First Look at 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 1 Return
In order to tide fans over the Fall break between the first half of season 1 and the other half, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a still that will keep them guessing. Sasha Pieterse re-appears in the scene, starring as Alison who is supposed to be dead.
Also in the picture is Ashley Benson's Hanna who lies on hospital bed with her leg cast. This could be the immediate scene after the midseason finale this summer when Hanna was about to tell her friends who A is but was struck by a car before she reached them.
The teen drama was given additional episodes number following the successful first 10 episodes. The first season is now comprised of 22 episodes and will return for the remaining episodes in January 2011 with "Moments Later".
Keegan Allen, Brant Daugherty, Brendan Robinson, Diego Boneta and Chuck Hittinger who play Toby, Noel, Lucas, Alex and Sean respectively are all returning to the show.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March