First Look at 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 1 Return
In order to tide fans over the Fall break between the first half of season 1 and the other half, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a still that will keep them guessing. Sasha Pieterse re-appears in the scene, starring as Alison who is supposed to be dead.
Also in the picture is Ashley Benson's Hanna who lies on hospital bed with her leg cast. This could be the immediate scene after the midseason finale this summer when Hanna was about to tell her friends who A is but was struck by a car before she reached them.
The teen drama was given additional episodes number following the successful first 10 episodes. The first season is now comprised of 22 episodes and will return for the remaining episodes in January 2011 with "Moments Later".
Keegan Allen, Brant Daugherty, Brendan Robinson, Diego Boneta and Chuck Hittinger who play Toby, Noel, Lucas, Alex and Sean respectively are all returning to the show.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic