First Look at 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 1 Return
In order to tide fans over the Fall break between the first half of season 1 and the other half, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a still that will keep them guessing. Sasha Pieterse re-appears in the scene, starring as Alison who is supposed to be dead.
Also in the picture is Ashley Benson's Hanna who lies on hospital bed with her leg cast. This could be the immediate scene after the midseason finale this summer when Hanna was about to tell her friends who A is but was struck by a car before she reached them.
The teen drama was given additional episodes number following the successful first 10 episodes. The first season is now comprised of 22 episodes and will return for the remaining episodes in January 2011 with "Moments Later".
Keegan Allen, Brant Daugherty, Brendan Robinson, Diego Boneta and Chuck Hittinger who play Toby, Noel, Lucas, Alex and Sean respectively are all returning to the show.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media