First Look at 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 1 Return
In order to tide fans over the Fall break between the first half of season 1 and the other half, "Pretty Little Liars" releases a still that will keep them guessing. Sasha Pieterse re-appears in the scene, starring as Alison who is supposed to be dead.
Also in the picture is Ashley Benson's Hanna who lies on hospital bed with her leg cast. This could be the immediate scene after the midseason finale this summer when Hanna was about to tell her friends who A is but was struck by a car before she reached them.
The teen drama was given additional episodes number following the successful first 10 episodes. The first season is now comprised of 22 episodes and will return for the remaining episodes in January 2011 with "Moments Later".
Keegan Allen, Brant Daugherty, Brendan Robinson, Diego Boneta and Chuck Hittinger who play Toby, Noel, Lucas, Alex and Sean respectively are all returning to the show.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch