Ciara Hits Back at Haters in New 'Basic Instinct' Song 'Shut 'Em Up'
Ciara goes hard in a brand new track titled "Shut 'Em Up" which is recorded for her upcoming studio album "Basic Instinct". She is singing about ignoring all of the Hollywood rumors and slamming the haters for continuing to go after her.
Ciara's fourth studio album, "Basic Instinct" reportedly will be released across United States on November 30. Coincidentally, her alleged foe Keri Hilson is also rumored to drop her own record "No Boys Allowed" on that day.
The feud between Ciara and Keri Hilson sparked in early 2009 after Hilson allegedly took aim at her on "Turnin' Me On" remix. Regarding the issue, Ciara recently told the Boom Box, "I'm so in a different space mentally I can't even bring myself to do that. It's not [important] to me. There's just so much stuff to get out of life than that. There's so much more for me to accomplish in my career. Personally, I've decided that it doesn't make sense to do that."
"I'm very secure in my place and what I've done over the years," she went on. "I'm just trying to be as successful as possible. I do believe that thinking about stuff like that and giving things like that energy -- it can get in the way. It's not necessary. That's just my point of view."
More Ciara News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences