Comedy Club Plan Memorial Tribute to Replace Greg Giraldo's Set
A comedy club where Greg Giraldo was scheduled to perform on Friday, October 1, is planning to put out on a memorial tribute in place of his show. The manager at the Governor's Comedy Club in Levittown, New York told TMZ that they plan to replace his set with a tribute which is scheduled for 10:30 P.M. The manager said, "We just want to commemorate his life."
Greg was announced dead on Wednesday following his hospitalization news on Saturday, September 25. A source close to the funnyman told the site that "Greg passed away today at the hospital in New Brunswick as a result of an accidental overdose."
Following Greg's death, the site came out with a shocking report. It turned out that Greg was taken off life support on Wednesday, September 29 after doctors weren't able to resuscitate the comedian. Greg's family decided to make the ultimate decision following Greg's five-day coma since he was found overdosed in his New Jersey hotel room.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'