Comedy Club Plan Memorial Tribute to Replace Greg Giraldo's Set
A comedy club where Greg Giraldo was scheduled to perform on Friday, October 1, is planning to put out on a memorial tribute in place of his show. The manager at the Governor's Comedy Club in Levittown, New York told TMZ that they plan to replace his set with a tribute which is scheduled for 10:30 P.M. The manager said, "We just want to commemorate his life."
Greg was announced dead on Wednesday following his hospitalization news on Saturday, September 25. A source close to the funnyman told the site that "Greg passed away today at the hospital in New Brunswick as a result of an accidental overdose."
Following Greg's death, the site came out with a shocking report. It turned out that Greg was taken off life support on Wednesday, September 29 after doctors weren't able to resuscitate the comedian. Greg's family decided to make the ultimate decision following Greg's five-day coma since he was found overdosed in his New Jersey hotel room.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video