Comedy Club Plan Memorial Tribute to Replace Greg Giraldo's Set
A comedy club where Greg Giraldo was scheduled to perform on Friday, October 1, is planning to put out on a memorial tribute in place of his show. The manager at the Governor's Comedy Club in Levittown, New York told TMZ that they plan to replace his set with a tribute which is scheduled for 10:30 P.M. The manager said, "We just want to commemorate his life."
Greg was announced dead on Wednesday following his hospitalization news on Saturday, September 25. A source close to the funnyman told the site that "Greg passed away today at the hospital in New Brunswick as a result of an accidental overdose."
Following Greg's death, the site came out with a shocking report. It turned out that Greg was taken off life support on Wednesday, September 29 after doctors weren't able to resuscitate the comedian. Greg's family decided to make the ultimate decision following Greg's five-day coma since he was found overdosed in his New Jersey hotel room.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik