Comedy Club Plan Memorial Tribute to Replace Greg Giraldo's Set
A comedy club where Greg Giraldo was scheduled to perform on Friday, October 1, is planning to put out on a memorial tribute in place of his show. The manager at the Governor's Comedy Club in Levittown, New York told TMZ that they plan to replace his set with a tribute which is scheduled for 10:30 P.M. The manager said, "We just want to commemorate his life."
Greg was announced dead on Wednesday following his hospitalization news on Saturday, September 25. A source close to the funnyman told the site that "Greg passed away today at the hospital in New Brunswick as a result of an accidental overdose."
Following Greg's death, the site came out with a shocking report. It turned out that Greg was taken off life support on Wednesday, September 29 after doctors weren't able to resuscitate the comedian. Greg's family decided to make the ultimate decision following Greg's five-day coma since he was found overdosed in his New Jersey hotel room.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years