Naomi Campbell Poses With Bloody Naked Corpse
Naomi Campbell may spark controversy over her latest shots featuring her hugging what looks like a bloody naked corpse. The new images, which were photographed by Marcus Piggott and Mert Alas for October Issue of Interview Magazine, see the 39-year-old supermodel dressed in a tight black leather outfit in a series of disturbing snaps.
In one shot, black-clad Naomi is seen holding the male corpse's throat while she stands behind him. Another image shows the "Karma, Confessions and Holi" actress cuddling the corpse whose body is etched with tattoos while they are both lying on the floor in what appears to be a mortuary. She is later seen blowing smoke while sticking her head into the male corpse's head.
During an interview with the magazine, Naomi claimed she never really uses the term supermodel to refer to herself. She said, "You know, none of us ever cared about this word supermodel. It was just a kind of terminology that the press came up with for whatever reason. But what we did like was being together."
Naomi further reveals that unlike models today, she and fellow models had a stronger bond back then. She shared that they used to do everything together as a tight friends. "We were very supportive of one another, my group of girls, and I don't think that happens so much nowadays," she revealed. "We were all doing shows in each country, working nonstop, but it didn't matter, because we enjoyed being together."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame