Naomi Campbell Poses With Bloody Naked Corpse
Naomi Campbell may spark controversy over her latest shots featuring her hugging what looks like a bloody naked corpse. The new images, which were photographed by Marcus Piggott and Mert Alas for October Issue of Interview Magazine, see the 39-year-old supermodel dressed in a tight black leather outfit in a series of disturbing snaps.
In one shot, black-clad Naomi is seen holding the male corpse's throat while she stands behind him. Another image shows the "Karma, Confessions and Holi" actress cuddling the corpse whose body is etched with tattoos while they are both lying on the floor in what appears to be a mortuary. She is later seen blowing smoke while sticking her head into the male corpse's head.
During an interview with the magazine, Naomi claimed she never really uses the term supermodel to refer to herself. She said, "You know, none of us ever cared about this word supermodel. It was just a kind of terminology that the press came up with for whatever reason. But what we did like was being together."
Naomi further reveals that unlike models today, she and fellow models had a stronger bond back then. She shared that they used to do everything together as a tight friends. "We were very supportive of one another, my group of girls, and I don't think that happens so much nowadays," she revealed. "We were all doing shows in each country, working nonstop, but it didn't matter, because we enjoyed being together."
More Naomi Campbell News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist