New Trailer for Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque' Has More Romance
The second trailer for musical film "Burlesque" has hit the web. Making its way out via Christina Aguilera's official website, the video offers more sneak peek to the romance sparking between Aguilera's Ali and Cam Gigandet's Jack. It additionally features fresh footage from the stage performances.
Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day and tries to convince everyone that she deserves to be on that stage.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager, Stanley Tucci's Sean, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur, played by Eric Dane, arrives with an enticing proposal. In the meantime, she builds a friendship with a featured dancer (Julianne Hough) and finds an enemy in a troubled, jealous performer (Kristen Bell).
Steve Antin serves behind the lens for "Burlesque" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on November 24, right before Thanksgiving. "It's PG-13 sexy," the filmmaker gushed about the upcoming drama.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked