New Trailer for Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque' Has More Romance
The second trailer for musical film "Burlesque" has hit the web. Making its way out via Christina Aguilera's official website, the video offers more sneak peek to the romance sparking between Aguilera's Ali and Cam Gigandet's Jack. It additionally features fresh footage from the stage performances.
Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day and tries to convince everyone that she deserves to be on that stage.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager, Stanley Tucci's Sean, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur, played by Eric Dane, arrives with an enticing proposal. In the meantime, she builds a friendship with a featured dancer (Julianne Hough) and finds an enemy in a troubled, jealous performer (Kristen Bell).
Steve Antin serves behind the lens for "Burlesque" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on November 24, right before Thanksgiving. "It's PG-13 sexy," the filmmaker gushed about the upcoming drama.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance