New Trailer for Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque' Has More Romance
The second trailer for musical film "Burlesque" has hit the web. Making its way out via Christina Aguilera's official website, the video offers more sneak peek to the romance sparking between Aguilera's Ali and Cam Gigandet's Jack. It additionally features fresh footage from the stage performances.
Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day and tries to convince everyone that she deserves to be on that stage.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager, Stanley Tucci's Sean, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur, played by Eric Dane, arrives with an enticing proposal. In the meantime, she builds a friendship with a featured dancer (Julianne Hough) and finds an enemy in a troubled, jealous performer (Kristen Bell).
Steve Antin serves behind the lens for "Burlesque" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on November 24, right before Thanksgiving. "It's PG-13 sexy," the filmmaker gushed about the upcoming drama.
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck