New Trailer for Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque' Has More Romance
The second trailer for musical film "Burlesque" has hit the web. Making its way out via Christina Aguilera's official website, the video offers more sneak peek to the romance sparking between Aguilera's Ali and Cam Gigandet's Jack. It additionally features fresh footage from the stage performances.
Ali is an aspiring singer who moves to Los Angeles to pursue her dream. Landing a job as a cocktail waitress in The Burlesque Lounge, a majestic but ailing theater headlined by Cher's Tess, Ali vows to perform there one day and tries to convince everyone that she deserves to be on that stage.
With the help of a sharp-witted stage manager, Stanley Tucci's Sean, she makes her way from the bar to the stage. Her spectacular voice restores The Burlesque Lounge to its former glory, though not before a charismatic entrepreneur, played by Eric Dane, arrives with an enticing proposal. In the meantime, she builds a friendship with a featured dancer (Julianne Hough) and finds an enemy in a troubled, jealous performer (Kristen Bell).
Steve Antin serves behind the lens for "Burlesque" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on November 24, right before Thanksgiving. "It's PG-13 sexy," the filmmaker gushed about the upcoming drama.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation