Justin Bieber Goes on a Secret Date on 'U Smile' Music Video
Justin Bieber who is rumored to have dated Jasmine Villegas, allows his die-hard fans to experience the ultimate fantasy for being his girlfriend in "U Smile" music video which comes out via E! Online. Kicked off with the 16-year-old pop idol giving autograph and posing for several female tween fans, the video continues with him taking one of them for a date.
In order to have some privacy that he probably doesn't get a lot following his meteoric journey to stardom, Bieber takes the girl into an empty theater. They share lots of intimate moments in there, holding hands, giggling on each other's ears, having a playful water fight and more.
Of the concept, Bieber tweeted, "(In) every interview every show I get asked would i date a fan....well as a SINGLE guy...yes single...the answer is... ...yes...i would date whoever i fell for. and that could be a fan. so the video is that story... ...the video is i meet as she is a fan...and i fall for her. i fall 4 her smile...it is the story of me and her..and she represents all of u. so when u watch tonight think that could be us :) when u smile i smile."
"U Smile" is taken from Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" which is currently still staying at the Top 10 on Billboard Hot 200 around 6 months after being released in the United States.
More Justin Bieber News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season