Justin Bieber Goes on a Secret Date on 'U Smile' Music Video
Justin Bieber who is rumored to have dated Jasmine Villegas, allows his die-hard fans to experience the ultimate fantasy for being his girlfriend in "U Smile" music video which comes out via E! Online. Kicked off with the 16-year-old pop idol giving autograph and posing for several female tween fans, the video continues with him taking one of them for a date.
In order to have some privacy that he probably doesn't get a lot following his meteoric journey to stardom, Bieber takes the girl into an empty theater. They share lots of intimate moments in there, holding hands, giggling on each other's ears, having a playful water fight and more.
Of the concept, Bieber tweeted, "(In) every interview every show I get asked would i date a fan....well as a SINGLE guy...yes single...the answer is... ...yes...i would date whoever i fell for. and that could be a fan. so the video is that story... ...the video is i meet as she is a fan...and i fall for her. i fall 4 her smile...it is the story of me and her..and she represents all of u. so when u watch tonight think that could be us :) when u smile i smile."
"U Smile" is taken from Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" which is currently still staying at the Top 10 on Billboard Hot 200 around 6 months after being released in the United States.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake