Justin Bieber Goes on a Secret Date on 'U Smile' Music Video
Justin Bieber who is rumored to have dated Jasmine Villegas, allows his die-hard fans to experience the ultimate fantasy for being his girlfriend in "U Smile" music video which comes out via E! Online. Kicked off with the 16-year-old pop idol giving autograph and posing for several female tween fans, the video continues with him taking one of them for a date.
In order to have some privacy that he probably doesn't get a lot following his meteoric journey to stardom, Bieber takes the girl into an empty theater. They share lots of intimate moments in there, holding hands, giggling on each other's ears, having a playful water fight and more.
Of the concept, Bieber tweeted, "(In) every interview every show I get asked would i date a fan....well as a SINGLE guy...yes single...the answer is... ...yes...i would date whoever i fell for. and that could be a fan. so the video is that story... ...the video is i meet as she is a fan...and i fall for her. i fall 4 her smile...it is the story of me and her..and she represents all of u. so when u watch tonight think that could be us :) when u smile i smile."
"U Smile" is taken from Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" which is currently still staying at the Top 10 on Billboard Hot 200 around 6 months after being released in the United States.
Justin Bieber's "U Smile" music video
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie