Justin Bieber Goes on a Secret Date on 'U Smile' Music Video
Justin Bieber who is rumored to have dated Jasmine Villegas, allows his die-hard fans to experience the ultimate fantasy for being his girlfriend in "U Smile" music video which comes out via E! Online. Kicked off with the 16-year-old pop idol giving autograph and posing for several female tween fans, the video continues with him taking one of them for a date.
In order to have some privacy that he probably doesn't get a lot following his meteoric journey to stardom, Bieber takes the girl into an empty theater. They share lots of intimate moments in there, holding hands, giggling on each other's ears, having a playful water fight and more.
Of the concept, Bieber tweeted, "(In) every interview every show I get asked would i date a fan....well as a SINGLE guy...yes single...the answer is... ...yes...i would date whoever i fell for. and that could be a fan. so the video is that story... ...the video is i meet as she is a fan...and i fall for her. i fall 4 her smile...it is the story of me and her..and she represents all of u. so when u watch tonight think that could be us :) when u smile i smile."
"U Smile" is taken from Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0" which is currently still staying at the Top 10 on Billboard Hot 200 around 6 months after being released in the United States.
Justin Bieber's "U Smile" music video
More Justin Bieber News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism