Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp's 'The Tourist' Gets First Poster
Columbia Pictures has released a debut poster for "The Tourist" starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. Featuring the close-up look at the two lead actors, the one-sheet does not offer much beside a tagline mentioning, "It all started when he met a woman," which obviously refers to Depp's character who gets into trouble after meeting Jolie's.
In the film, Depp stars as Frank, an American tourist who is having a vacation in Italy to mend a broken heart. There, he meets Jolie's Elise, a female Interpol agent who is in a mission to locate a criminal with whom she once had an affair.
Against the breathtaking backdrop of Venice, Frank pursues a potential romance but Elise uses him as a dupe to reach her goal. Frank soon finds himself the pursued as he and Elise are caught in whirlwind of intrigue and danger.
Coming from director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, "The Tourist" is a remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer". Paul Bettany and Timothy Dalton support the cast ensemble of the action thriller, which will grace U.S. cinemas on December 10.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'