Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp's 'The Tourist' Gets First Poster
Columbia Pictures has released a debut poster for "The Tourist" starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. Featuring the close-up look at the two lead actors, the one-sheet does not offer much beside a tagline mentioning, "It all started when he met a woman," which obviously refers to Depp's character who gets into trouble after meeting Jolie's.
In the film, Depp stars as Frank, an American tourist who is having a vacation in Italy to mend a broken heart. There, he meets Jolie's Elise, a female Interpol agent who is in a mission to locate a criminal with whom she once had an affair.
Against the breathtaking backdrop of Venice, Frank pursues a potential romance but Elise uses him as a dupe to reach her goal. Frank soon finds himself the pursued as he and Elise are caught in whirlwind of intrigue and danger.
Coming from director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, "The Tourist" is a remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer". Paul Bettany and Timothy Dalton support the cast ensemble of the action thriller, which will grace U.S. cinemas on December 10.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub