Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp's 'The Tourist' Gets First Poster
Columbia Pictures has released a debut poster for "The Tourist" starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. Featuring the close-up look at the two lead actors, the one-sheet does not offer much beside a tagline mentioning, "It all started when he met a woman," which obviously refers to Depp's character who gets into trouble after meeting Jolie's.
In the film, Depp stars as Frank, an American tourist who is having a vacation in Italy to mend a broken heart. There, he meets Jolie's Elise, a female Interpol agent who is in a mission to locate a criminal with whom she once had an affair.
Against the breathtaking backdrop of Venice, Frank pursues a potential romance but Elise uses him as a dupe to reach her goal. Frank soon finds himself the pursued as he and Elise are caught in whirlwind of intrigue and danger.
Coming from director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck, "The Tourist" is a remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer". Paul Bettany and Timothy Dalton support the cast ensemble of the action thriller, which will grace U.S. cinemas on December 10.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal