'Breaking Dawn': Bella to Find Love Rival in 'Doomsday' Star MyAnna Buring
With the scheduled start date of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is approaching, Summit Entertainment has recruited more cast members. The studio has announced actors who will portray the members of the Denali coven.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, MyAnna Buring ("Doomsday", "Grindhouse") is cast as Tanya, the head of the Denali coven who once had a crush on Edward though he turned her down. Casey LaBow ("Moonlight", "CSI:NY") is tapped to portray Tanya's sister, Kate, who has the ability of producing powerful electric currents under her skin that she uses to shock enemies.
Mia Maestro ("Alias", "Poseidon") will be seen as another female member of the Denali coven, Carmen. She speaks fluent Spanish like Eleazar, who will be portrayed by Christian Camargo ("The Hurt Locker", "Dexter"). Eleazar is a former member of the Volturi and is the patriarch of the Denali coven.
These newly-announced cast members join Maggie Grace who has been confirmed to portray Irina. Additionally, Rami Malek will star as Benjamin, an Egyptian coven. Bill Condon will direct the last installment of "Twilight" film series which will be split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated to come out on November 16, 2012. Production is planned to be kicked off in November this year.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist