'Breaking Dawn': Bella to Find Love Rival in 'Doomsday' Star MyAnna Buring
With the scheduled start date of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is approaching, Summit Entertainment has recruited more cast members. The studio has announced actors who will portray the members of the Denali coven.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, MyAnna Buring ("Doomsday", "Grindhouse") is cast as Tanya, the head of the Denali coven who once had a crush on Edward though he turned her down. Casey LaBow ("Moonlight", "CSI:NY") is tapped to portray Tanya's sister, Kate, who has the ability of producing powerful electric currents under her skin that she uses to shock enemies.
Mia Maestro ("Alias", "Poseidon") will be seen as another female member of the Denali coven, Carmen. She speaks fluent Spanish like Eleazar, who will be portrayed by Christian Camargo ("The Hurt Locker", "Dexter"). Eleazar is a former member of the Volturi and is the patriarch of the Denali coven.
These newly-announced cast members join Maggie Grace who has been confirmed to portray Irina. Additionally, Rami Malek will star as Benjamin, an Egyptian coven. Bill Condon will direct the last installment of "Twilight" film series which will be split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated to come out on November 16, 2012. Production is planned to be kicked off in November this year.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom