'Breaking Dawn': Bella to Find Love Rival in 'Doomsday' Star MyAnna Buring
With the scheduled start date of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" is approaching, Summit Entertainment has recruited more cast members. The studio has announced actors who will portray the members of the Denali coven.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, MyAnna Buring ("Doomsday", "Grindhouse") is cast as Tanya, the head of the Denali coven who once had a crush on Edward though he turned her down. Casey LaBow ("Moonlight", "CSI:NY") is tapped to portray Tanya's sister, Kate, who has the ability of producing powerful electric currents under her skin that she uses to shock enemies.
Mia Maestro ("Alias", "Poseidon") will be seen as another female member of the Denali coven, Carmen. She speaks fluent Spanish like Eleazar, who will be portrayed by Christian Camargo ("The Hurt Locker", "Dexter"). Eleazar is a former member of the Volturi and is the patriarch of the Denali coven.
These newly-announced cast members join Maggie Grace who has been confirmed to portray Irina. Additionally, Rami Malek will star as Benjamin, an Egyptian coven. Bill Condon will direct the last installment of "Twilight" film series which will be split into two parts.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" is due November 18, 2011 in the U.S. while "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" is slated to come out on November 16, 2012. Production is planned to be kicked off in November this year.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?