New Motion Poster for 'Saw 3D' Assembles Jigsaw
Another motion poster has come out for "Saw 3D". Still presented in 3-D, the one-sheet captures "the making of giant Jigsaw". The one-sheet, which boasts a tagline mentioning "The Final Chapter", also highlights a big sharp tool though it is not put on a prominent side.
"Saw 3D", which is previously known as "Saw VII", will follow a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. Tobin Bell will reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer with Sean Patrick Flanery playing Dagen.
"Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, while Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment. Said to be the last film of the horror movie series, the seventh "Saw" movie will be unleashed in 3-D theaters on October 29, days before Halloween.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?