New Motion Poster for 'Saw 3D' Assembles Jigsaw
Another motion poster has come out for "Saw 3D". Still presented in 3-D, the one-sheet captures "the making of giant Jigsaw". The one-sheet, which boasts a tagline mentioning "The Final Chapter", also highlights a big sharp tool though it is not put on a prominent side.
"Saw 3D", which is previously known as "Saw VII", will follow a group of Jigsaw survivors who gathers to seek the support of self-help guru and fellow survivor Bobby Dagen, a man whose own dark secrets unleash a new wave of terror, when a deadly battle rages over Jigsaw's brutal legacy. Tobin Bell will reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer with Sean Patrick Flanery playing Dagen.
"Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, while Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment. Said to be the last film of the horror movie series, the seventh "Saw" movie will be unleashed in 3-D theaters on October 29, days before Halloween.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered