Justin Bieber Is Said Urging Tour Manager to Have Jasmine Villegas Little Longer
If a recent report is true, Justin Bieber might have found love in his tour's opening act, Jasmine Villegas. Us Magazine reported that Justin has asked his "My World" tour manager to keep Jasmine on the road with him, longer than she was initially scheduled.
"She was supposed to be left off the upcoming Hawaii concerts," an insider told the site. And because Justin allegedly wants Jasmine to stick around with him during the Hawaiian tour, the YouTube sensation made sure that his former "Baby" music video partner would be present in the island. The insider revealed, "But Justin wanted her there, so he made it happen."
Justin Bieber recently made his legion of fans stunned when a photo of him kissing Jasmine Villegas in the back seat of a car when they were driving in Venice, California, hit the internet. The picture was said taken by some Canadian tourist on September 9. The two teen stars, who are both 16 years old, denied that they are dating, insisting they were just "really cool friends."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation