Justin Bieber Is Said Urging Tour Manager to Have Jasmine Villegas Little Longer
If a recent report is true, Justin Bieber might have found love in his tour's opening act, Jasmine Villegas. Us Magazine reported that Justin has asked his "My World" tour manager to keep Jasmine on the road with him, longer than she was initially scheduled.
"She was supposed to be left off the upcoming Hawaii concerts," an insider told the site. And because Justin allegedly wants Jasmine to stick around with him during the Hawaiian tour, the YouTube sensation made sure that his former "Baby" music video partner would be present in the island. The insider revealed, "But Justin wanted her there, so he made it happen."
Justin Bieber recently made his legion of fans stunned when a photo of him kissing Jasmine Villegas in the back seat of a car when they were driving in Venice, California, hit the internet. The picture was said taken by some Canadian tourist on September 9. The two teen stars, who are both 16 years old, denied that they are dating, insisting they were just "really cool friends."
More Justin Bieber News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters