Upset Kanye West Passes This Week's G.O.O.D Friday Due to 'Lost in the World' Leak
Kanye West is not happy when he heard "Lost in the World", a song from his upcoming studio album, has come out without his consent in its unfinished version. Due to the leak, the rapper decided not to give any free music for this week's G.O.O.D Friday treatment.
"Due to blogs leaking unfinished songs from my actual album I've decided to pass of Good Fridays this week," he wrote on Twitter. "It's messed up that one hacker can mess everything up for everyone... I love to take a year to finish my songs and deliver them."
He went on venting his frustration, "It would have seemed like since I give free music every week even the lowest form of human being would respect that enough not to leak... unfinished songs from my real album..."
Despite the premature arrival, the song which samples Bon Iver's "Woods" already got positive reviews from fellow stars. Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz called it "bonkers", while comedian Aziz Ansari testified that it's a "straight fire."
This might have lightened Kanye's emotion a bit as he posted an hour later, "In the lab with Soulja Boy and (Kid) Cudi... 2 of my favorite most genius artist. Even in my disappointment about the leaks I feel blessed."
More Kanye West News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie