Upset Kanye West Passes This Week's G.O.O.D Friday Due to 'Lost in the World' Leak
Kanye West is not happy when he heard "Lost in the World", a song from his upcoming studio album, has come out without his consent in its unfinished version. Due to the leak, the rapper decided not to give any free music for this week's G.O.O.D Friday treatment.
"Due to blogs leaking unfinished songs from my actual album I've decided to pass of Good Fridays this week," he wrote on Twitter. "It's messed up that one hacker can mess everything up for everyone... I love to take a year to finish my songs and deliver them."
He went on venting his frustration, "It would have seemed like since I give free music every week even the lowest form of human being would respect that enough not to leak... unfinished songs from my real album..."
Despite the premature arrival, the song which samples Bon Iver's "Woods" already got positive reviews from fellow stars. Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz called it "bonkers", while comedian Aziz Ansari testified that it's a "straight fire."
This might have lightened Kanye's emotion a bit as he posted an hour later, "In the lab with Soulja Boy and (Kid) Cudi... 2 of my favorite most genius artist. Even in my disappointment about the leaks I feel blessed."
More Kanye West News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia