Upset Kanye West Passes This Week's G.O.O.D Friday Due to 'Lost in the World' Leak
Kanye West is not happy when he heard "Lost in the World", a song from his upcoming studio album, has come out without his consent in its unfinished version. Due to the leak, the rapper decided not to give any free music for this week's G.O.O.D Friday treatment.
"Due to blogs leaking unfinished songs from my actual album I've decided to pass of Good Fridays this week," he wrote on Twitter. "It's messed up that one hacker can mess everything up for everyone... I love to take a year to finish my songs and deliver them."
He went on venting his frustration, "It would have seemed like since I give free music every week even the lowest form of human being would respect that enough not to leak... unfinished songs from my real album..."
Despite the premature arrival, the song which samples Bon Iver's "Woods" already got positive reviews from fellow stars. Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz called it "bonkers", while comedian Aziz Ansari testified that it's a "straight fire."
This might have lightened Kanye's emotion a bit as he posted an hour later, "In the lab with Soulja Boy and (Kid) Cudi... 2 of my favorite most genius artist. Even in my disappointment about the leaks I feel blessed."
More Kanye West News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit