Upset Kanye West Passes This Week's G.O.O.D Friday Due to 'Lost in the World' Leak
Kanye West is not happy when he heard "Lost in the World", a song from his upcoming studio album, has come out without his consent in its unfinished version. Due to the leak, the rapper decided not to give any free music for this week's G.O.O.D Friday treatment.
"Due to blogs leaking unfinished songs from my actual album I've decided to pass of Good Fridays this week," he wrote on Twitter. "It's messed up that one hacker can mess everything up for everyone... I love to take a year to finish my songs and deliver them."
He went on venting his frustration, "It would have seemed like since I give free music every week even the lowest form of human being would respect that enough not to leak... unfinished songs from my real album..."
Despite the premature arrival, the song which samples Bon Iver's "Woods" already got positive reviews from fellow stars. Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz called it "bonkers", while comedian Aziz Ansari testified that it's a "straight fire."
This might have lightened Kanye's emotion a bit as he posted an hour later, "In the lab with Soulja Boy and (Kid) Cudi... 2 of my favorite most genius artist. Even in my disappointment about the leaks I feel blessed."
More Kanye West News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?