Christopher Nolan Confirms He Is Directing 'Batman 3', Possible Start Date Shared
Christopher Nolan has finally confirmed his return to the director's seat of untitled Batman 3 project. "I think you can at this point, yes," the filmmaker answered when asked by Empire Online if people can assume that he is directing the next "Batman" film. His statement thus ended speculations which had long emerged since the project is announced.
The man behind "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight" himself admitted that he is aware of the frequently asked issue but believes that they already know the answer. "It's becoming inevitable, I'll put it that way. I feel myself falling into it, I guess. And getting it all figured out and I'm pretty excited about what we're doing so... If I haven't announced it, I think that people probably all know at this point that I'm doing it," Christopher told the site.
In another interview, Michael Caine gave away possible start date for "Batman 3". Appearing on BBC Radio 1's "The Chris Moyles Show", the depicter of Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred said the movie will "probably start in May next year." He additionally hinted that he will reprise his role in the upcoming film, saying "I assume I'm there."
Christopher's brother, Jonathan Nolan, is working on the script of "Batman 3". "We came up with a story that we are very excited about. We particularly like where we are taking the characters and what the ending is...," he said back in June. The next nemesis of Batman, however, has not been known as Michael claimed the helmer and Jonathan are not telling anyone who the villain will be in the new film.
No cast has been officially announced for "Batman 3" but Christian Bale is expected to reprise his role as Bruce Wayne. Warner Bros. Pictures eyes to release the action superhero flick on July 20, 2012 in the U.S.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'