Exclusive: Michelle Trachtenberg Talks Her Bum on 'Nate Berkus Show'
AceShowbiz has got an exclusive first look at the October 1 episode of "The Nate Berkus Show". Nate Berkus chats with "Gossip Girl" star Michelle Trachtenberg who reveals that she had an interesting encounter with Ewan McGregor and Nate at one green project event. Not seen in the clip is them sharing design tips.
Berkus, who has numerously done a home makeover on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", will also help one young college freshman prepare for dorm life with some amazing space-saving tips. Also, "how to throw the ultimate stress-free family reunion".
The new episode airs on Friday, October 1.
"The Nate Berkus Show" is a syndicated talk show which is one of the spin-offs to "Oprah Winfrey Show". Premiered on September 13, the talk show is the No. 1 program in syndication this Fall averaging a 1.1 household during its first two weeks. Like "Oprah", "Berkus" is produced by Winfrey's Harpo Productions.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die