Exclusive: Michelle Trachtenberg Talks Her Bum on 'Nate Berkus Show'
AceShowbiz has got an exclusive first look at the October 1 episode of "The Nate Berkus Show". Nate Berkus chats with "Gossip Girl" star Michelle Trachtenberg who reveals that she had an interesting encounter with Ewan McGregor and Nate at one green project event. Not seen in the clip is them sharing design tips.
Berkus, who has numerously done a home makeover on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", will also help one young college freshman prepare for dorm life with some amazing space-saving tips. Also, "how to throw the ultimate stress-free family reunion".
The new episode airs on Friday, October 1.
"The Nate Berkus Show" is a syndicated talk show which is one of the spin-offs to "Oprah Winfrey Show". Premiered on September 13, the talk show is the No. 1 program in syndication this Fall averaging a 1.1 household during its first two weeks. Like "Oprah", "Berkus" is produced by Winfrey's Harpo Productions.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit