Exclusive: Michelle Trachtenberg Talks Her Bum on 'Nate Berkus Show'
AceShowbiz has got an exclusive first look at the October 1 episode of "The Nate Berkus Show". Nate Berkus chats with "Gossip Girl" star Michelle Trachtenberg who reveals that she had an interesting encounter with Ewan McGregor and Nate at one green project event. Not seen in the clip is them sharing design tips.
Berkus, who has numerously done a home makeover on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", will also help one young college freshman prepare for dorm life with some amazing space-saving tips. Also, "how to throw the ultimate stress-free family reunion".
The new episode airs on Friday, October 1.
"The Nate Berkus Show" is a syndicated talk show which is one of the spin-offs to "Oprah Winfrey Show". Premiered on September 13, the talk show is the No. 1 program in syndication this Fall averaging a 1.1 household during its first two weeks. Like "Oprah", "Berkus" is produced by Winfrey's Harpo Productions.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'