Exclusive: Michelle Trachtenberg Talks Her Bum on 'Nate Berkus Show'
AceShowbiz has got an exclusive first look at the October 1 episode of "The Nate Berkus Show". Nate Berkus chats with "Gossip Girl" star Michelle Trachtenberg who reveals that she had an interesting encounter with Ewan McGregor and Nate at one green project event. Not seen in the clip is them sharing design tips.
Berkus, who has numerously done a home makeover on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", will also help one young college freshman prepare for dorm life with some amazing space-saving tips. Also, "how to throw the ultimate stress-free family reunion".
The new episode airs on Friday, October 1.
"The Nate Berkus Show" is a syndicated talk show which is one of the spin-offs to "Oprah Winfrey Show". Premiered on September 13, the talk show is the No. 1 program in syndication this Fall averaging a 1.1 household during its first two weeks. Like "Oprah", "Berkus" is produced by Winfrey's Harpo Productions.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers