Exclusive: Michelle Trachtenberg Talks Her Bum on 'Nate Berkus Show'
AceShowbiz has got an exclusive first look at the October 1 episode of "The Nate Berkus Show". Nate Berkus chats with "Gossip Girl" star Michelle Trachtenberg who reveals that she had an interesting encounter with Ewan McGregor and Nate at one green project event. Not seen in the clip is them sharing design tips.
Berkus, who has numerously done a home makeover on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", will also help one young college freshman prepare for dorm life with some amazing space-saving tips. Also, "how to throw the ultimate stress-free family reunion".
The new episode airs on Friday, October 1.
"The Nate Berkus Show" is a syndicated talk show which is one of the spin-offs to "Oprah Winfrey Show". Premiered on September 13, the talk show is the No. 1 program in syndication this Fall averaging a 1.1 household during its first two weeks. Like "Oprah", "Berkus" is produced by Winfrey's Harpo Productions.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande