Porn Star Devon James Shopping Alleged Sex Tape of Tiger Woods
A sex tape featuring Tiger Woods is reportedly being shopped around by porn star Devon James. Devon, who counted herself as Tiger's former mistress, told Radar Online about the X-rated footage before flying from Tampa Bay to Los Angeles to meet with porn company Vivid Entertainment.
"The tape is 62 minutes long and 37 minutes of it is us having sex. We are flying to Los Angeles today to meet with Vivid about selling the tape," Devon said on Wednesday, September 29. The porn star further revealed that she and Tiger filmed the alleged tape in 2008.
Being aware that the alleged explicit video will be an explosive one, Devon stated, "This sex tape is worth at least $350,000. If Vivid won't pay enough, we're going to self-release the tape... It's going to be the bomb." Founder and co-chairman of Vivid, Steve Hirsch, in the meantime told the site, "We can't comment at this time."
Before making the sex tape claim, Devon has also made a headline by alleging Tiger fathered her nine-year-old son, Austin. She forced Tiger to submit to DNA testing as part of her paternity suit. However, the professional golfer was later cleared out of the case on August 17 when Devon failed to show up for a hearing.
Additionally, Devon's mother Sandra Brinling has previously described her daughter as a liar. Sandra told the site amidst the paternity claim, "My daughter is nothing but a pathological liar... there was no relationship with Tiger Woods."
More Tiger Woods News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3